Daily Catch Up - Tuesday 4 June | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Daily Catch Up - Tuesday 4 June

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Transfer rumours so far: 
Out.
Graham Carey to Coventry City, Burton Albion.
Ruben Lameiras to Bordeaux, Swansea City, Aberdeen, Charlton Athletic.
Ryan Edwards to Portsmouth, Doncaster, Bradford, Bristol Rovers, Fleetwood, Peterborough and teams in the Scottish Premier League.
Freddie Ladapo to Brentford, Sunderland.
Joel Grant to Colchester United.
Yann Songo'o to Blackpool.

In.
Jay Lynch - AFC Fylde keeper.
Mark Bunn - Aston Villa keeper, released.
Chris Stokes - Bury defender.

Former Argyle manager and one of the early favourites for the current vacancy Ian Holloway has expressed an interest in the Kilmarnock job ....
"I would be very interested in the Kilmarnockjob. I'm looking to get back into the game and Scottish football is appealing for any manager.
"There are big clubs and a big managers and a lot of talented players. Just look at John McGinn. He has been fantastic for Aston Villa and was a player I was keen to take to QPR if I had stayed there.

"Without a shadow of doubt I'd be interested in Kilmarnock. Steve Clarke did a great job there and it's a really good club."

Ticket prices for the pre-season game against Torquay United at Plainmoor on 16 July have been announced.
Adults £10, over 65, under 18 or valid NUS Card holders £5, entry is free for under seven, as long as they are accompanied by an adult.

Charlton, Ipswich Town and Hull City are interested in signing former Argyle loan keeper Remi Matthews who is under contract at Bolton Wanderers.

Yann Songo'o has been linked with a move to Blackpool....

Former Argyle striker Joe Mason signs for MK Dons.