🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2019/june3/ ... ryan-lowe/

PLYMOUTH Argyle are delighted to announce that Ryan Lowe is the Pilgrims’ new manager.
Ryan, 40, comes to Home Park having guided Bury to promotion from Sky Bet League Two last season, his first full season in club management.
Ryan said: “I am thrilled to have been appointed Argyle manager and to have been given this opportunity to manage a great football club.
“I cannot wait to get started and to meet the legendary Green Army.”
Argyle chairman Simon Hallett said: “Ryan was the outstanding candidate from a very strong and impressive list of top-quality managers.
“We welcome him to Home Park, having no doubts that his footballing philosophy and attacking style is perfect for the way our supporters like to see Argyle play.”
Ryan will be assisted by fellow Liverpudlian Steve Schumacher, his right-hand man at Bury. Both will be introduced to the Green Army in due course.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
It's official folks!

I'm absolutely delighted about this! Cannot wait to watch us play next season.

Thought this deserved a fresh new thread.

Aug 23, 2009
Southway
Welcome to Argyle , Ryan and Steve and families.

And we’ll done to the board . Irrespective of whether this turns out to be a successful appointment in time to come. The board has handled this impeccably.

Bring on the new season. :scarf:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Great stuff. The board have been successful in getting their first choice! Can't wait for the new season.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Very, very happy.

We're getting one of the most exciting managers in the Football League. A real statement of intent.

I'm a Derek Adams fan and relegation was crap, but with the new grandstand and this appointment, I think we're possibly in a better and more exciting position than we have been for a long time. Better to be at the bottom of a ladder you want to be on than halfway up one you don't, and all that.

Jun 11, 2012
SatisfiedinSouthway":204xzm07 said:
Welcome to Argyle , Ryan and Steve and families.

And we’ll done to the board . Irrespective of whether this turns out to be a successful appointment in time to come. The board has handled this impeccably.

Bring on the new season. :scarf:
Agreed - the bold bit particularly. :clap:

Mar 23, 2008
The worst kept secret in football! A big welcome Pilgrim, we have to trust the board have done their due diligence and appointed the right man. Certainly if he can replicate what he achieved at Bury then we have a very promising manager.