'New' Pasoti | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

'New' Pasoti

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We have now added the dark shade to quoted posts.

The smileys have now been fixed.

Anything else peeps?

As soon as we can get the 'all clear', we can add a few 'nice to haves'.

:thumbup:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There are no pop ups.

However, we've done this before.

You've made your point. Best to leave it eh?

Oct 16, 2016
I’ve never made the point, ever

There are pop ups, recently from trip-advisor requesting a review of my recent trip to St Ives, which I’m still on

I’ll screen shot it

Oct 16, 2016
Ahh right

I’m not overly bothered, if I was I wouldn’t post. You have to make this place work and it isn’t free so that’s the price one pays, accept it

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Just a minor point, Ian:-

The three tabs, Save draft, Preview and Submit.

I think it would make more sense for the Submit tab to be the darker colour. Unless it’s just me, the Preview tab stands out from the other two so one is drawn to this one rather than Submit, which at the end of the day, is the final aim of the user.

No biggie though.

Oct 31, 2015
Getting used to it and more modern display.

Is there a reason I cannot expand/zoom this layout on my phone to make it easier to read but I could with the old set up?

Older eyes are struggling a bit these days :coat:

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
In the old Pasoti being logged in I could go directly to the last post in a thread I read so could start off in the right place. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but every thread I look at takes me back to the start each time.

Edit: now found the "first unread post" button :whistle:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I do still miss the list of topics in a single view rather than have to be forever scrolling.

It also seems that whenever a new page is selected, you can't read it without having to once again hit the scroll buttons. Whether that is criticism or just observation, I do feel it isn't improvement.

One thing you could change/move is the X in the bottom right corner which on my PC is half hidden behind the scroll bar. If I put my cursor on the middle of the X to close the bottom ad and click the mouse, instead of closing the ad, the whole screen scrolls down.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
The only gripe I have (bearing in mind I haven't tried to see if the block function is working for me yet) is that the "first unread message" button is dangerously close to the "view last post" button.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
For me it is a much improved version of the best fans forum on the internet. :thumbs:

Sep 28, 2003
The site is great , the only thing i can't get my head around is when your on a thread you have to scroll through loads of previous quotes just to get to the latest comment on the thread , on my android phone it is a nightmare,
Am I doing something wrong , if i'm reading a thread I would like to just read the latest reply ,not go over all the ones I have just read with the new reply at the bottom.
Otherwise it's totally Brilliant!!!