• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Lowe press conference Tuesday on joining Argyle

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Quizmike":32wutpm0 said:
There's a press conference tomorrow to welcome Ryan to Home Park

Here's some pictures of the media team taking shots in preparation of the press conference, including the new changing rooms

https://twitter.com/Only1Argyle/status/ ... 85024?s=19

Apparently the pics were taken at the new PAFC Community facilities at Manadon, so the pics aren't actually the new changing rooms

Aug 5, 2005
Kevin_Gollop":3nbk2dd5 said:
Quizmike":3nbk2dd5 said:
There's a press conference tomorrow to welcome Ryan to Home Park

Here's some pictures of the media team taking shots in preparation of the press conference, including the new changing rooms

https://twitter.com/Only1Argyle/status/ ... 85024?s=19

Apparently the pics were taken at the new PAFC Community facilities at Manadon, so the pics aren't actually the new changing rooms

Thanks for the correction Kevin. In my excitement I got my information mangled

May 16, 2016
Does anyone know if he expressed his opinion on the colour of the Grandstand Seats or just waffled on about Football philosophy and the saga, yet joy in getting him here ?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
“We will have to be patient along the way. If the lads buy into what we are doing, they will be okay; if they don’t, they will be moved on, because we can’t wait.

“I’m already in conversation with Steven at the moment regarding a potential friendly,” said Ryan.

“I know they are quite booked up but he said that if any dates come spare, we’ll be able to look at it.”

Exciting times ahead.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Keepitgreen":3fwkcan0 said:
“We will have to be patient along the way. If the lads buy into what we are doing, they will be okay; if they don’t, they will be moved on, because we can’t wait.

“I’m already in conversation with Steven at the moment regarding a potential friendly,” said Ryan.

“I know they are quite booked up but he said that if any dates come spare, we’ll be able to look at it.”

Exciting times ahead.

Interesting you highlighted that section. I am unclear as to whether we are being patient or can't wait :lol:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Looking at the pre-season schedule for Argyle and Rangers and with Rangers playing Europa qualifying games on July 25 and August 1 it looks impossible to fit in a friendly game. Hopefully, as mentioned, a date becomes spare.

Oxford United play Rangers at Ibrox!! That's a scoop for Oxford.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
PL2 3DQ":3g7mvf3i said:
Oxford United play Rangers at Ibrox!! That's a scoop for Oxford.

That'll be Karl Robinson's relatonship with Steven Gerrard. Blimey, it really is all about contacts in this game isn't it?

Our new man looks to have a few of them, thankfully.