Daily Catch Up - Tuesday 11 June | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Daily Catch Up - Tuesday 11 June

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

A press conference to officially unveil new manager Ryan Lowe will take place on Tuesday morning .....

A new short video of the work taking place on the refurbished grandstand has been released by the club website

Companies House confirms the departure of directors James and Natasha Brent .....

Former Argyle winger Craig Noone, 32, has left Bolton Wanderers and is set to move to Australia and sign for Melbourne City who until recently were managed by ex-Argyle midfielder Warren Joyce.

Ryan Lowe gave an interview to the club website ....
ā€œIā€™m a playersā€™ manager; I feel as though Iā€™m a good man-manager. Iā€™ll give the players everything theyā€™ll possibly need;Ā I'll help them along the way, whether itā€™s family issues, whether itā€™s struggling with form. Because I know, eventually, theyā€™ll give me it back.

ā€œAll Iā€™ll ask for is 100 per cent effort on a Saturday or a Tuesday evening. Thereā€™s a big saying of mine that actions speak louder than words ā€“ just do it, donā€™t say it.ā€

ā€œIā€™ve spoken to more or less all the players now ā€“ thereā€™s one or two I havenā€™t been able to catch ā€“ and they are excited. I have told them what we are going to be doing and how we are going to do it.

ā€œWe scored plenty of goals at Bury ā€“ I think it was 105 goals in all competitions. Weā€™d like to keep the backdoor shut a little bit more, if we can, but, with exciting football, thatā€™s what happens and thatā€™s what weā€™re looking to install.

ā€œThe 90 per cent of the lads that I have spoken to already are excited. They have heard good things about us, and I have said that they will love the training and love the way we are with them."
Full interview part 1
Full interview part 2
Full interview part 3

Video interview with Ryan Lowe .... Sky Sports

Ryan Lowe interview with the BBC

Transfer rumours so far:
Out.
Graham Carey to Coventry City, Burton Albion, CSKA Sofia - confirmed.
Ruben Lameiras to Bordeaux, Swansea City, Aberdeen, Charlton Athletic.
Ryan Edwards to Tranmere, Blackpool, Portsmouth, Doncaster, Bradford, Bristol Rovers, Fleetwood, Peterborough and teams in the Scottish Premier League.
Freddie Ladapo to Brentford, Sunderland.
Joel Grant to Colchester United.
Yann Songo'o to Blackpool.
Calum Dyson to Grimsby Town.

In.
Jay Lynch - AFC Fylde keeper.
Mark Bunn - Aston Villa keeper, released.
Chris Stokes - Bury defender.
Nicky Maynard - Bury striker.
Jay O'Shea - Bury midfielder.
Danny Mayor - Bury midfielder.
Jamie Devitt - Carlisle midfielder.
Liverpool fringe players on-loan.

The club confirm that Graham Carey has decided to leave Argyle ....

Bulgarian side CSKA Sofia confirms Carey has signed for them on a two-year contract ...

Graham Carey says goodbye ....
"I would like to say thank you so much for an amazing 4 years.
"Itā€™s been one of the hardest decisions I have had to make in my career but Iā€™ve decided to take up a new challenge.
"I would also like to thank the staff for all there help on and off the pitch I will be forever grateful.

"To my teammates, what a group of lads weā€™ve had throughout the 4 years and the friendships Iā€™ve made will last long after the football stops.

"To the fans you have been incredible, you have welcomed me and my family into your club and made us feel so welcome, you always supported the team trough the ups and the downs and your support home and away will be something I will never forget.

"Finally I would like to wish the team, new manager, staff and the club all the best next season and I have no doubt in my mind it will be a great season."

Fitness coach Ollie Osborne leaves Argyle...

memory man

āœ… Evergreen
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I think this will be a good appointment. My slight concern is that we may have to play on a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Sunday and he is only looking for 100% effort on Saturdays and Tuesdays! (lol)