Bobby’s Garden | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bobby’s Garden

Aug 24, 2008
With all the positivity at present with the new management team (doesn’t the manager sound promising) new board, refurbishment if stand, dressing rooms and supporters bar, it will be a travesty if this area if the ground is not upgraded. Having viewed it today from the outside with the boarding amateurishly bailed together it does nit give credibility to the club. Indeed many a non league club I am sure would not tolerate it. Certainly it does not compliment the new shop, ticket office and stand that are all in close proximity. Let’s hope someone in authority will grasp the nettle that is the above and upgrade the outside at least . Perhaps The Donald would provide a ‘Mexican’ type wall. Here is hoping someone has a word with the chairman, and this is not saying he should pay for it personally, my goodness he has done wonders. Come on Argyle let’s have the eighth wonder of the world it’s been an eye sore for too long now.

Aug 24, 2008
With all the positivity at present with the new management team (doesn’t the manager sound promising) new board, refurbishment if stand, dressing rooms and supporters bar, it will be a travesty if this area if the ground is not upgraded. Having viewed it today from the outside with the boarding amateurishly bailed together it does nit give credibility to the club. Indeed many a non league club I am sure would not tolerate it. Certainly it does not compliment the new shop, ticket office and stand that are all in close proximity. Let’s hope someone in authority will grasp the nettle that is the above and upgrade the outside at least . Perhaps The Donald would provide a ‘Mexican’ type wall. Here is hoping someone has a word with the chairman, and this is not saying he should pay for it personally, my goodness he has done wonders. Come on Argyle let’s have the eighth wonder of the world it’s been an eye sore for too long now.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Costusdear":6jm363ao said:
‘‘Tis happening 7th July
https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2019/may/day-of-action/

Aug 24, 2008
Yes thanks, aware of the tidy up, but it needs more than that. The perimeter boarding is such an eye sore . Let’s hope somebody with a bit of clout can get it sorted, it’s been a carbuncle for far too long. Onwards and upwards on a day of positivity.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Couldn't agree more - it's a bleddy disgrace and anyone wishing to force their way into the ground through that ramshackle boarding really wouldn't have to try very hard to do so. :thumbdown:

Aug 24, 2008
Yup - cannot believe that the powers to be have allowed it to exist so long in such a state. As you say security alone you would expect a more professional approach let alone its appearance. Wonder what RL and SM thought when walking around.

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
Agree with the above.
Would be good to have a mural, flag, or more ambitious would be to have a large Argyle club crest painted onto artificial turf (white on green) presented raised. I think Wolves before they started the second stage of redeveloping Molyneux had something similar in the corners.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
BHS":lmohoz51 said:
Agree with the above.
Would be good to have a mural, flag, or more ambitious would be to have a large Argyle club crest painted onto artificial turf (white on green) presented raised. I think Wolves before they started the second stage of redeveloping Molyneux had something similar in the corners.

That's my preference. Would strangely remind me of this (but astroturf)...

3103781_bbc7b71e.jpg