Ollie Osbourne (Fitness Coach) Has Been Let Go | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ollie Osbourne (Fitness Coach) Has Been Let Go

Apr 19, 2008
Cornwall
Will be interesting to see who is his replacement.

I've read and listened to a lot of Lowe interviews today but I'm sure I read that he wants to bring in a couple more staff.

Assuming that will be a strength and conditioning coach and perhaps an analyst. I'm assuming Rhys Wilmot will be kept on as goalkeeping coach but have nothing to base that assumption on!

C

Cult Of Personality

Good riddance. Arrogant and selfish who fitness regimes were shocking

Oct 31, 2015
Cult Of Personality":3in6ioyi said:

Blimey did he train you in basic training at Lymstone? :funny:

C

Cult Of Personality

Martin Thomas":36fpxuo0 said:
Cult Of Personality":36fpxuo0 said:
What is your personal knowledge of this man and his training methods please?

Been told by someone who has worked very close with him . Also his treatment of fans has been very poor. Like i said Good riddance and hope Ryan Lowe can bring in a proper coach

May 16, 2016
Cult Of Personality":370h8cpq said:
Martin Thomas":370h8cpq said:
Cult Of Personality":370h8cpq said:

Been told by someone who has worked very close with him . Also his treatment of fans has been very poor. Like i said Good riddance and hope Ryan Lowe can bring in a proper coach

Treatment of Fans ? He was the fitness coach not a Hospitality Host or Steward.

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
Cult Of Personality":2mob9w7i said:
Martin Thomas":2mob9w7i said:
Cult Of Personality":2mob9w7i said:

So that's no personal knowledge then :lol:

Oct 31, 2015
Have to say noting Lowe's comments about fitness and player availability at Bury we were nowhere near that percentage last season so probably has a point. Last seasons fitness regimes didn't work for whatever reasons

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I sometimes get annoyed when I hear that players and staff are advised to stay away from Pasoti.

However there are times when I fully understand it.

:facepalm:

Jan 8, 2006
Treatment of fans poor?

What is this all about? Ollie came to the Senior Greens and gave a truly incisive talk as to his work at PAFC. He showed true commitment to the football club and was clearly making a very important contribution to the club. He was honest, open and engaged well with the fans. He had some great stories to tell but at the same time showed discretion when required. I am truly sorry Ollie that there are some fans on here whose brains seem to be located in their underwear. Thank you for your work and I like many Argyle fans are sorry to hear you are leaving and wish you well :scarf:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I just don't see the need to say of a member of staff who has left after they, presumably, did their best: 'Good Riddance'

Or to say to one of the best players that we've had in my time watching Argyle: 'Do one'

I honestly don't get it. If I didn't particularly like or rate someone then I'll say: 'Good luck in the future'
Someone like Carey gets a: :nworthy: and some controlled but effusive praise! :oops:

Ungracious is the best word I can come up with.

'Borisine' is a word I've just made up for the trend!!