Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Trying to login, i do my sign in and nothing happens anyone else having problems?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I've just logged in with no problems.

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
Ottawa Green":jct1wml0 said:
Trying to login, i do my sign in and nothing happens anyone else having problems?

I’ve had the same all day. I’m guessing the site is experiencing a lot more traffic than normal.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I eventually managed to get in, in a strange way, when i clicked on the 2 latest videos, i got nothing, but when i clicked on the Sawyer interview l was logged in automatically, so from there i was then able to watch the 2 Lowe videos

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Was wondering if they will make any improvements this season , like goal replays , and maybe pause and rewind , and the ultimate , the ability to record the whole game and watch at a reasonable time of the day.

B

Bonehead

Absolute con . Got charged twice a month , several emails to no avail . Also asked before I renewed if the service was the same as player . A resounding yes was the reply , I renewed an then realised you could not get access to other clubs ifollow (where you could with player) , money grabbing spivs come to mind . Top tip . Don’t buy it.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
khennes_904":qobjm686 said:
110 quid for 46 league games , why would I not buy it.. :doh:
A very good offer for those overseas. The value to those in the U.K. is much poorer. We can't watch live except for some games during international breaks at an additional tenner per match.