Chairman's Chat | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Chairman's Chat

Feb 8, 2005
https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2019/june3/chairmans-chat/

The more I hear from Simon Hallett, the more excited I get for the football club. I'm not sure how deep his (and Jane's) pockets are, but he is doing all he can at the moment. I do appreciate the way he comes across. A true supporter, not a boardroom man but one of us. I don 't think I have ever been so supportive of a football club owner. He surprises me more as time goes on.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Agreed. It feels like we are in a good place with our ownership at the moment.

:scarf:

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Amazing isn’t it? A bit of open communication with the fans, a bit of genuine positivity and enthusiasm about the future and the we all feel so much better. Yes – we all know that talk is cheap and it’s action that really counts but the crucial point is that action is so much easier to achieve when there is a mood of positivity and enthusiasm around the place. It’s not hard is it? We want to hear good news and hear some positivity - Simon Hallett and Ryan Lowe seem to get that. I never once called for DA to be sacked and believe he did a lot of good work here but it got so tiresome to keep being told how we were punching above our weight, how we were performing well against much bigger clubs and/or bigger budgets blah blah …… even James Brent was sometimes guilty of being downbeat. There are occasionally times to rein in unrealistic expectations but generally we need reasons to be excited and optimistic …..that attitude can become self-fulfilling.

I would never have believed I’d be looking forward to a new season so much barely a month after relegation to the bottom tier …..well done!

T

The Grumpy Loyal

More good news indeed with much needed Capital injected into the club. Hallett is a breath of fresh air, he really is.

It isn't rocket science that a majority shareholder is far more likely to invest heavily into a business when he owns the vast majority of it. That was always going to be a sticking point while Brent had 30%. That's mercifully been taken care of, and the club will now start to see tangible benefits,, thanks to Simon and Jane.

Happy days.

Mar 23, 2019
He should have sacked DA earlier but we're in very good hands under him.

I genuinely believe he takes us back to the Championship.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Sounds like he isn't naive enough to think he can buy success, but that he may need to personally finance an increase in what the club can generate themselves through revenue.

He seems like a good guy, good intentions and a sensible. Appears we are in safe hands.

Jun 24, 2008
These blogs are so refreshing. Not only its content and positivity but also the fact that he is communicating to us. There is obvious transparency, he is clearly a fan and has the best intentions. Its becoming easier and easier to become a fan for this club and with the attacking football hopefully on offer next season this fanbase should hopefully grow. Therefore, so will our success.