• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Daily Catch Up - Thursday 13 June

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

The latest Chairman's Chat from Simon Hallett.... club website

David Fox says goodbye .....

According to journalist Pete O'Rourke Ruben Lameiras has turned down a move to join Graham Carey at CSKA Sofia...

Construction company GL Events give an update on the rebuild of the grandstand..... GL Events

Ryan Lowe is attempting to arrange pre-season friendly games against Cardiff City, Bristol City or Rangers .... Glasgow Evening Times
“We are trying. I have been on the phone to Bristol City, I have been on the phone to Cardiff and I have been on the phone to Rangers to try to get them down.
“We have got two Saturdays that we could fill at the moment, depending on where we go and what we do.

“If we change the pre-season schedule to the Netherlands then maybe we could have a game away.
“I would like to have one game at Home Park, especially for the fans to see what we are about."

Wales Online reports that Ruben Lameiras is in talks with Swansea City, although Charlton Athletic are also interested ...... Wales Online

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Am I the only one who is "slightly concerned" that we are being financed by an insolvency ptractitioner.

It may be slightly better than an undertaker (God bless them), but still tather uncomfortable.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
AdelaideGreen":2w7rcfi3 said:
Am I the only one who is "slightly concerned" that we are being financed by an insolvency ptractitioner.

It may be slightly better than an undertaker (God bless them), but still tather uncomfortable.

I think you mean sponsored for this forum and not financed in general, and probably.

May 16, 2016
GL Events version of events ? Just to be picky,

'In 2018 the old Mayflower stand at Plymouth Argyle Football Club was demolished and works continue to create the new and improved stadium.'

5000 Capacity Stadium mentioned in one paragraph and pics of the Lyndhurst.

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
AdelaideGreen":3pv6cj7a said:

I spotted that also. Made me chuckle