Incoming transfers (suggestions) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Incoming transfers (suggestions)

Jan 2, 2006
Not much in terms of rumours or chat about potential incoming players other than Major and Divett both discussed in Lowes press conference.

I’m going to throw a name out there.....

Bury center back Tom Aldred, possibly out of contract (although not sure) and couldn’t help notice he is being followed by Sarcevic on twitter...

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Interesting but he has been on loan to Motherwell for the duration of Ryan Lowe’s management at Bury.
I assume that RL authorised the loan.

Aug 5, 2016
BojanTheGreat":19nvcbk3 said:
and couldn’t help notice he is being followed by Sarcevic on twitter...

I'd be amazed if players now chose their clubs based on how many twitter followers are in the dressing room.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I follow them all, I can confirm that aged 43 weighing in at over 18 stone I have signed a three year deal worth £5k a week with a £60k signing on fee, £1.5m release clause and I'm a winger.
#promotionnailedon :tumbleweed:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Lancastergreen":2fxis1ho said:
I follow them all, I can confirm that aged 43 weighing in at over 18 stone I have signed a three year deal worth £5k a week with a £60k signing on fee, £1.5m release clause and I'm a winger.
#promotionnailedon :tumbleweed:

Right! ... I'm 67, I weigh 19 stone I've signed an 8 year deal at £13 a minute with a Cream Tea (cream first) every afternoon at 8 minutes past 3 as a signing on fee. Released only on my death or the death of my agent or any of his pets and I'm a total waster.
And you try and tell the young people of today that ... they won't believe you :furious:

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Ahh you must be the world beater we've been expecting lol

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
BojanTheGreat":rlhipsw9 said:
Not much in terms of rumours or chat about potential incoming players other than Major and Divett both discussed in Lowes press conference.

Bury center back Tom Aldred, possibly out of contract (although not sure) and couldn’t help notice he is being followed by Sarcevic on twitter...

Did his move to Brisbane fall through?

May 13, 2019
Wouldn’t mind us looking at Jamie Reid of Torquay. Top scorer in the conference south last season. Strong and extremely quick.

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Why aim for lower league?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Tyler Walker from Notts Forest, would be a good shout. Doubt we'd get him permanently but possibly on a loan.

Scored 20+ goals in League Two last season with Mansfield. Very fast player who played in a attacking style of play, similar to Lowe's.

Forest have a pretty formidable strikeforce already with Grabban, Murphy, Carvalho, Zach Clough and Cummings. So I reckon Walker will be out on loan again.

Obviously I'd prefer a permanent transfer but I still reckon Walker is a good shout otherwise.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Lancastergreen":tcmbmlyu said:
Why aim for lower league?

We are aiming to get promoted to a higher league.
We are looking to recruit players who are good enough to help us get there.
Where they played last season is not the most relevant fact.
I'd say: ability, availability, adaptability, character, price, contract sought; all come before current club.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Reckon they'll be a few Bury players coming, hopefully 1 of them is Danny Mayor.
I'd like to see us not rely on loanees next season as the past few season they have hindered us I think.

Jul 26, 2006
BojanTheGreat":1igpzyie said:

Met Tom Aldred in Dubai a few weeks back, enjoyed a few beers together, top bloke, was off to Brisbane to play for Robbie Fowler. Can’t see him coming here.