monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I wonder if he's had a conversation with RL about his prospects of playing regularly.

C

Cult Of Personality

Soild backup but never a number 1. Wish him all th best tho

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
monkeywrench":1zsp6mir said:
I wonder if he's had a conversation with RL about his prospects of playing regularly.

Yeah I reckon that’s the case too..

Clearly RL has someone better in mind. Joe Murphy anyone?

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
I guess that RL has maybe changed the terms of the contract offer or told him that he may only be 3rd choice after a new goalie and Mike Cooper...who knows....but sounds like he wanted to stay.Should be a lot of incomings next week then hopefully

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
monkeywrench":3f8616mv said:

Looks that way and by the sounds of it, the right call from Ryan Lowe.

Does leave us needing two goalkeepers now, but this is a great opportunity for Cooper to grab the #1 spot.

May 28, 2019
sounds like he was told he will not be playing much, or contract offer withdrawn ,we will never know, i feel we just need one more keeper to contest with cooper, do not see the need for 3 keepers,

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
greybeard-kernow":myporltg said:
sounds like he was told he will not be playing much, or contract offer withdrawn ,we will never know, i feel we just need one more keeper to contest with cooper, do not see the need for 3 keepers,

Not sure if we can withdraw an offer. But not much point in signing one if you're, say, 3rd choice.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Oh well, thanks and goodbye.
The revoLowetion continues.

Jul 9, 2016
Devizes Green":1rxjqswz said:
I guess that RL has maybe changed the terms of the contract offer or told him that he may only be 3rd choice after a new goalie and Mike Cooper...who knows....but sounds like he wanted to stay.Should be a lot of incomings next week then hopefully
If he did want to stay he could have signed the contract offered sooner before it sounds like it was withdrawn.
I liked him, would have been happy to see him as no1. Hope he finds a good club, Scots prem maybe?

Sep 7, 2006
It'll be interesting to see how many season long loans Lowe goes for, and in what positions. Much is made (partly by Lowe) of his mates at Rangers, Liverpool & Everton etc. And these big clubs with whopper squads always want up-and-coming goalkeepers in particular out playing. I wonder if it'll be Coops plus a loan.