AFT and PAFC launch the 2019 The Close Season Survey. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

AFT and PAFC launch the 2019 The Close Season Survey.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Hi Tony

Completed the survey, I know you have only been on the committee for a short period but is there any point, we do it every year and the club take no or very little notice of the summing up.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Hi Mike

I do understand your frustration and share much of it.

I would say, I am more confident that things are changing following changes in the Boardroom and senior management. This year, the CEO has been very engaged with the process of formulating the survey and has gone the extra in ensuring the club were seen to be supporting of it.

But like me, you are an eternal optimist and that is why we complete the survey every year. At least we feel we have had some input. You are also in an influential position as the Grandstand rep and I am sure you will make your points forcibly. But I hope as many as possible complete the survey to show the strength of feeling, good or bad.

Look forward to catching up at seasons start

Tony

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
The Trust would like to thank each and everyone of the 821 people who have so far responded to out annual end of season survey.

Closing date for final entries is the 7th July or simply, this Sunday.

Many thanks once again and here’s hoping we can get to 1000 responses

COYGs

Oct 31, 2015
dunlop":1o1yi7pb said:
Hi Tony

Completed the survey, I know you have only been on the committee for a short period but is there any point, we do it every year and the club take no or very little notice of the summing up.
Do you work in the dockyard. Workforce say the same thing in there :funny:

Survey completed