The Devon Derby Returns | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Devon Derby Returns

Jul 13, 2006
GreenArmy1984":24o7p4ce said:
Great to see the Devon derby vs Exeter City returns this season and can’t beat it

26th October A

21st March H

Start of a New Era

Ps nice new Away end to visit!

Here we go. The troll's back again. Some people are easily pleased. Yay let's get relegated again then we can play Torquay.

Oct 31, 2015
GreenArmy1984":11tjfvlc said:
Great to see the Devon derby vs Exeter City returns this season and can’t beat it

26th October A

21st March H

Start of a New Era

Ps nice new Away end to visit!

Good to see your positivity back mate. Let battle commence between us again :lol:

Am the only one who actually doesnt think much about the Excretia game? It's shown how poor we are now.

I used to love the Pompey games with real crowds so will miss that

May 3, 2017
I’m not really a fan of the Exeter derby either. It brings out the worst in people and the matches are often dull, scrappy affairs. They are a nondescript club as far as I’m concerned. much prefer Pompey or Luton.

C

Cult Of Personality

I do love the game. Because i love putting them in there place

Apr 1, 2009
James J":1h4xltaw said:
I’m not really a fan of the Exeter derby either. It brings out the worst in people and the matches are often dull, scrappy affairs. They are a nondescript club as far as I’m concerned. much prefer Pompey or Luton.

Agree. I go to a lot of away games, but always happy to give away a ticket to SJP. A chavfest. Why people like GA1984 celebrate the fact that we have to play this tinpot club is beyond me.

Apr 1, 2009
GreenArmy1984":3mxrvrjq said:
My 1st Ever Argyle Match vs Exeter City 20th August 1985 Milk Cup 1st Round 1st Leg At Home Park

Showing my Age Now!

Shouldn't you be GreenArmy1985 then?

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
up_the_line":1kf9gt58 said:
Hate playing the chinos. Because having to play them means the club has failed

Pretty much this.

Playing them as equals is a sad indicator of how low our stock is, and absolutely nothing to be excited about. They're a pokey little club who just happen to be the nearest league team to Argyle.

In addition, all the w*ankers who'll come out of the woodwork for these games will embarrass both clubs, as always.

I genuinely couldn't care less if we'd never played them again.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008