Pasoti | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Pasoti

B

Bonehead

My old faithful Pasoti icon on my iPhone now shows an SQL error message when activated . Placed a new pasoti icon on iPhone home page and now it works.

HOWEVER, I cannot navigate to the previous page easily and the amount of click bait advertising is up there with Plymouth Live/Herald . It appears that this once great site has succumbed to greed .

Takes the pi**.

B

Bonehead

IJN happy to meet you to demonstrate, you can inform me what I’m doing wrong.

Jan 8, 2018
Saltash
plymouth1970":11pv106z said:
My old faithful Pasoti icon on my iPhone now shows an SQL error message when activated . Placed a new pasoti icon on iPhone home page and now it works.

HOWEVER, I cannot navigate to the previous page easily and the amount of click bait advertising is up there with Plymouth Live/Herald . It appears that this once great site has succumbed to greed .

Takes the pi**.

I assume you’re using safari and therefore selecting the square with the arrow coming out of it then saving to homepage?

Also in most iPhones (I’ve got a 6s) you can just swipe right on the screen to go to previous page?

Apologies if teaching to suck eggs :thumbup:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
plymouth1970":4wivoga1 said:
IJN happy to meet you to demonstrate, you can inform me what I’m doing wrong.

Sorry mate, just seen this, I was away in Portugal for a week.

Are you still having problems?

Ian

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Can someone explain what has happened to the 'search' function?

For example, if I type 'Lameiras', I only get the last month's mentions. Until recently, if you wanted to restrict to a particular period you could but now it is not clear what is happening.

I tried to ask this on the Contact the Admins Forum but my question seems to have been ignored.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We're still getting used to it ourselves if I'm honest.

I used to use the Subscribe Thread function for when I do draw and auctions etc, but I can't find that either.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Ham Green":1q4icj1u said:
Also I'm seeing Like / Dislike buttons.

I thought we voted against those?

Just liked your post about like button so they've definitely appeared from somewhere.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
IJN":2wdq4k66 said:
We're still getting used to it ourselves if I'm honest.

I used to use the Subscribe Thread function for when I do draw and auctions etc, but I can't find that either.
Subscribe topic is on the floating bar at the bottom of the screen. Not sure how it works as it appears ticked to me and I haven't subscribed to any topics.

EDIT: If you click Subscribe Topic the tick is replaced by an x and the text changes to unsubscribe topic.