Daily Catch Up - Monday 24 June | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Daily Catch Up - Monday 24 June

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Fans' Survey

Jimmy Dickinson has tweeted he's joining Argyle as Head of Performance Analysis. He was previously a Video Analysis at Bury ....

Over 80 volunteers sign up for the Argyle Day of Action .... club website

Rotherham United are the latest club interested in signing striker Freddie Ladapo and reportedly have agreed a £500,000 fee with Argyle.

Ruben Lameiras signs a four-year deal with top flight Portugese club Futebol Clube de Famalicão ..... link
Translation .... Rúben Lameiras is the latest addition to the Famalicão Football Club. The Portuguese player signed by the famalicenses for 4 seasons Rúben Lameiras is an offensive midfielder and made his England training at Tottenham service to the Under 21s and had an experience in Sweden at Atvidabergs FF. In recent seasons he has been at the service of Coventry City and Plymouth Argyle where last season played 41 times having scored 11 goals. In statements to our website, Rúben Lameiras was "pleased to return to my country because it was a goal to play in the Portuguese Iª League. I think I'm going to adapt very well to Portuguese football and I'm ambitious nothing better than to come to the Famalicão Football Club that is managed by ambitious people like me. I also leave a word to the fans as I have heard a lot about the adept crowd of the club and I am anxious to find the atmosphere of the Municipal."vh

Former Argyle striker Reuben Reid leaves Forest Green Rovers and signs a one-year deal with Cheltenham Town.

Earlier today Graham Carey, wearing the number 8 shirt, made his debut for CSKA Sofia in the pre-season game against Pribram

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
They've all been well primed to say 'Argyle' :greensmile:

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Our comms department will tell us next week about this

Jun 18, 2019
Lowes targets from Bury are very unlikely.
Maynard (Mansfield)
Mayor (Ipswich)
O’Shea emigrating to play in Australia.
Rossiter on loan likely.
Telford possibly

Jul 12, 2016
Harmes":2nqdz9ei said:
Lowes targets from Bury are very unlikely.
Maynard (Mansfield)
Mayor (Ipswich)
O’Shea emigrating to play in Australia.
Rossiter on loan likely.
Telford possibly
Where did you find this info?
Rumours or fact?

Aug 17, 2005
There are people that can pass on information about players from within there own club however not many that can say with conviction players of other clubs. As rossiter is now back at Rangers and is there players I dont see how one can say the loan is likely

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
signalspast":1yt433qt said:
There are people that can pass on information about players from within there own club however not many that can say with conviction players of other clubs. As rossiter is now back at Rangers and is there players I dont see how one can say the loan is likely

I would say he's guessing. Just like we all are actually.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
HC Green":jlene3c9 said:
cheshiregreen":jlene3c9 said:
Looks like things might start happening tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/SteSchumacher08/sta ... 39104?s=19

As already mentioned the Bury connection have quickly identified the correct language to use.

First day back to work for the management, coaching and back room staff tomorrow.

Are you saying they haven't been at work since the appointments were confirmed? If so, guess it will be a while before we can announce any signings :think:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
cheshiregreen":3kft2k16 said:
HC Green":3kft2k16 said:
cheshiregreen":3kft2k16 said:

As already mentioned the Bury connection have quickly identified the correct language to use.

First day back to work for the management, coaching and back room staff tomorrow.

Are you saying they haven't been at work since the appointments were confirmed? If so, guess it will be a while before we can announce any signings :think:

They would have been working, just not in Plymouth.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
cheshiregreen":2fsjh4bw said:
HC Green":2fsjh4bw said:
cheshiregreen":2fsjh4bw said:

They've not been AT work but they will have been working! :scarf: