Away Shirt seen in Cala San Vicente | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Away Shirt seen in Cala San Vicente

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Having returned from a week in Majorca and followed on line the complete absence of signatures my spirits were raised by spying a 7/8 year old lad wearing an Argyle away shirt on a wall in Vicente. I shouted Green Army to him but he ran off,not to be seen again. What can I say to that?

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Costa del whitleigh too!

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
My youngest daughter lost her Argyle shirt at the Camp Neu whilst on a tour of the ground a few years ago. Was this kid English or Spanish. If he was Spanish ... #nailedonnicker … that's why he ran away I reckon !

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Dreamgreen":1yk7sac6 said:
My youngest daughter lost her Argyle shirt at the Camp Neu whilst on a tour of the ground a few years ago. Was this kid English or Spanish. If he was Spanish ... #nailedonnicker … that's why he ran away I reckon !

The kid had blondish fair hair. From appearances he did not seem to be of Spanish parentage.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Bananarette":37lvk3et said:
Love the idea that someone at Barcelona, of all places, nicks an Argyle shirt! :lol:

Well, I can honestly say that I saw nobody wearing a replica Barca shirt all week. It must put Argyle's European profile higher than I thought. Their massive game against Real a few seasons ago will :lol: :lol: have made an impression!