What Bury think of us.. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

What Bury think of us..

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Is anyone else thinking the same as me... that Bury must hate us..

Already taken their manager, assistant manager, statistics analyst, fitness coach and we are linked with about 4 of their players.

Must be grim being a shaker at the mo.

Jun 24, 2008
It's a harsh reality of their situation but I didn't hate all the clubs capitalising on our demise from the Championship and then to League 2. Although its seems horrible, we're lucky that we're in the position to do to others what happened to us once upon a time. Football is a ruthless business.

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
Who cares.

The fans of clubs that stripped us of our assets when we were in administration wouldn't have given Argyle a second thought.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The only hope is they get through it without going into administration or worse.

If that happens then so many people both directly and indirectly will be effected massively.

I take a little solace in what we are doing may in fact help the club keep its head above water. We’ve paid compensation for some staff and may take a few players off the wage bill, some may even come to us with a fee involved.

Bury have to strip back to basics and try to balance the books somehow and if we take people which benefit us great, in the medium term it’s whats needed for bury.

They are a wounded animal, survival is the key for them right now not necessarily keeping key people employed

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
They appreciate that we've donated money to their cause. I think their anger is more aimed at their owner Dale, than us.

There are a few of their fans loitering on Pasoti and they've been positive and friendly.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I think because we know some of what the Bury fans are going through that we can and should have some empathy toward them.

I do wonder if RL’s 3 year contract might even equate to allowing Bury to sort themselves out before he might make some kind of hero’s homecoming later. I also hope that Bury fans can take hope in what happened to us and the lessons learned about keeping within their means (I know their plight is different but they will have to come out of it the same watch) and they come back stronger than ever.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
monkeywrench":e2fjs2mn said:
They appreciate that we've donated money to their cause. I think their anger is more aimed at their owner Dale, than us.

There are a few of their fans loitering on Pasoti and they've been positive and friendly.

“Visiting” might be a nicer description of them coming to pasoti.

S

Steve Dale Out

JannerinCardiff":3ed4umta said:

Already taken their manager, assistant manager, statistics analyst, fitness coach and we are linked with about 4 of their players.

the total opposite we wish them all good luck and hope you smash Div 2. Not seen any Bury fan have a bad word for Plymouth or anyone whose joined you. they were all treated like crap by steve dale so they deserve better. Lucas is an outstanding fitness coach , we had virtually no injuries last season compared to loads the season before when he left us first time round.

great signing, you will walk the div.

ps his girlfriend Gemma is head of media at Bury and is outsanding at her job, no doubt she will be joining you also along wit striker Telford. youve also offered maynard and mayor contracts but they are thinking about it

all the best

S

Steve Dale Out

Tugboat":kwemlibo said:
The only hope is they get through it without going into administration or worse.

If that happens then so many people both directly and indirectly will be effected massively.

I take a little solace in what we are doing may in fact help the club keep its head above water. We’ve paid compensation for some staff and may take a few players off the wage bill, some may even come to us with a fee involved.

Bury have to strip back to basics and try to balance the books somehow and if we take people which benefit us great, in the medium term it’s whats needed for bury.

They are a wounded animal, survival is the key for them right now not necessarily keeping key people employed

unfortunately the lowe compensation and other monies seem to have disappeared and the local mp came out saying he was going to ask steve dale where exactly the moneys gone because it should go to the club.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Steve Dale Out":30p80fyu said:
Tugboat":30p80fyu said:

unfortunately the lowe compensation and other monies seem to have disappeared and the local mp came out saying he was going to ask steve dale where exactly the moneys gone because it should go to the club.

Then hopefully a governing body comes in and freezes his accounts. When does it go from being a business to extortion or fraud?

Aug 22, 2006
JannerinCardiff":1h8crdic said:

Kingstonian's new manager went back to his old club Merstham and took 11 players with him! Yes that's ELEVEN! Although the big difference is that both clubs are relatively close to each other.

Actually had it not been for location i'm sure Lowe would have loved to have taken quite a few Bury players with him. The Kingstonian manager quite rightly pointed out (about 2 days before he raided his former club) that if he wanted to implement his new brand of possession football he would be better off using players that had played under him in the past, otherwise if you take 2 from one club and 1 from another it will take a lot more time for the players to gel and the results won't be instant.

S

Steve Dale Out

Tugboat":1npgtmah said:
Steve Dale Out":1npgtmah said:
Tugboat":1npgtmah said:

Then hopefully a governing body comes in and freezes his accounts. When does it go from being a business to extortion or fraud?

all club accounts frozen now, there is a web of financial misconduct that is linked to the finance companies surrounding our club and the names of past and present directors keep cropping up. companies linked to us are under investigation and at the same time the efl did not do the proper fit and prpper tests on these guys and ive since heard that dale failed the 1st part of the test. we have now applied for a cva but thats means at least -12 points , sickening when the efl should have refused this guy owenership. if the cva is refused because hmrc dont agree to it looks like we are going under :cry: