Daily Catch Up - Wednesday 26 June | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Daily Catch Up - Wednesday 26 June

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Fans' Survey

New photos of the grandstand refurbishment.... club website and new drone footage ..... club website

Former Argyle loan striker Paul Hayes announces his retirement from football at the age of 35. He played six games for Argyle in 2013 while on-loan from Brentford.

Transfer rumours so far:
Out.
Calum Dyson to Grimsby Town.

In.
Jay Lynch - AFC Fylde keeper.
Mark Bunn - A. Villa keeper, released.
Chris Stokes - Bury defender.
Nicky Maynard - Bury striker.
Jay O'Shea - Bury midfielder.
Danny Mayor - Bury midfielder.
Robby McCrorie – Rangers keeper.
Zak Rudden – Rangers striker.
Jamille Matt – Newport County.
Robbie Simpson - MK Dons striker.
Liverpool fringe players on-loan.
Dom Telford - Bury striker.
Luke Murphy - Bolton midfielder.
Jordan Rossiter - Rangers midfielder.
Frank Fielding - Bristol City keeper, released.

The initial £500,000 transfer fee paid by Rotherham United for Freddie Ladapo is the eighth highest ever fee received by Argyle and the highest transfer fee received since Jamie Mackie was sold to Queens Park Rangers in 2010.

The Argyle ladies team annual awards evening ..... club website

CEO Andrew Parkinson tells Plymouth Live the club did all it could to keep Graham Carey and Ruben Lameiras ......
“We absolutely wanted them to stay. They are key players.
“But we had to be mindful of the fact that with going down a league there would be other opportunities and clubs that would come to them.

“We made the offers to them because we wanted them to keep them in a team that would go back up.
“But, at the end of the day, they have got to look after their own futures and think about what is best for them.

“It was difficult, but we can also understand where they are coming from too.”
“We did everything we could. We gave them improved offers and we made it very clear we wanted to keep them.

“In fairness to them, as well, they absolutely loved their time at Argyle so there was all of those things to make it happen.
“But people as individuals have other considerations and they are both at different stages in their career and would have made decisions based on that I guess.”

Home Park this morning....

Derek Adams is now joint 6th favourite for the vacant managerial position at Bury with odds of 20/1.

A pre-season game has been arranged against Bristol Rovers at Home Park on Saturday 27 July, kick-off 3pm. Tickets: £10 - Adults. £6 - Concessions (Over 65). £3 - Under 18s. £1 - Under 12s. Free for accompanied under 8s.

Bury midfielder Danny Mayor was apparently spotted in the Argyle club shop this morning ....

A tweet from BBC reporter Ben Collins ......

The Argyle squad will travel to Spain for a pre-season training camp in July 17 -22 ........ club website

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
I see on Webcam 1 that the massive ‘We Are Argyle’ flag has been unfurled across the Demport End - a backdrop for photos of incoming signings perhaps? :think:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Emeraldinho":2b1sqixv said:
I see on Webcam 1 that the massive ‘We Are Argyle’ flag has been unfurled across the Demport End - a backdrop for photos of incoming signings perhaps? :think:

Possible..

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
JannerinCardiff":39rort90 said:
Emeraldinho":39rort90 said:

Possible..

Or they've washed it and it is drying? :think:

Gotta be Green Thursday tomorrow hasn't it?! :scarf: