Pre season training? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Pre season training?

Jan 2, 2006
Does it start today or tomorrow?

The herald and official site are normally all over it with pictures and clips of fitness drills etc. Not seen anything so assume it must be tomorrow? Or have they made it private due to sensitivities over new players being seen who haven’t signed up yet?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
DartingtonPilgrim":3pmh3ay9 said:
Starts tomorrow I believe, seem to recall Ryan Lowe putting it back a day.

Maybe to welcome some new faces to the club

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
BojanTheGreat":w0qaj02k said:

The herald and official site are normally all over it with pictures and clips of fitness drills etc. Not seen anything so assume it must be tomorrow? Or have they made it private due to sensitivities over new players being seen who haven’t signed up yet?
There are more conspiracy theories over relatively routine activities at Argyle than there are over the Kennedy assassination. :scarf:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
demportdave":3p8pia2y said:
BojanTheGreat":3p8pia2y said:

There are more conspiracy theories over relatively routine activities at Argyle than there are over the Kennedy assassination. :scarf:

I understand that, when Danny Mayor takes a freekick, he likes to make a little grassy knoll with his heel to place the ball on. He shoots from behind the grassy knoll ... I think :think:

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
demportdave":2kr3meq1 said:
BojanTheGreat":2kr3meq1 said:

Hopefully not Matty Kennedy - cracking winger, I really liked him... ;)