Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Reckon a player from Rangers or Liverpool.

I see that Bale is out of favour at Real Madrid ha ha wonder if it’s him ha ha.

C

Cult Of Personality

Mo Salah..... Young Egyptian player. Quite handy.

Actually someone like Rhian bewster would be amazing

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
The suggestion of the loan if all else fails suggests that as exciting a prospect the loanee may be, it's not the first choice option.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
SwimWithTheTide":2f59nm4s said:
The suggestion of the loan if all else fails suggests that as exciting a prospect the loanee may be, it's not the first choice option.

I think the 'all else fails' means if bigger clubs don't get him, or the player doesn't make the first team at his current club, then we have first dibs.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
It would surely be the age of the player that might be loaned as to where. There must be a step into Liverpool’s first team (for example) and league two is not necessarily good prep for Premier league or champions league football.

Too young and this might be a fools errand and may in fact stifle some of our own academy youngsters. Older loaners might consider league two too far down the pyramid to really prove themselves.

I’d like to think as SWTT said that this might be because RL is actually looking to fill most if not all positions with signings but we shouldn’t cut our nose off if the right player becomes available.

It might also be that with some of our little ducks coming into line with sell ons there might be a little more money for RL to assemble a squad in his image to go through league one in a year or twos time.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Argyleloyal87":1zmukt2m said:
Reckon a player from Rangers or Liverpool.

I see that Bale is out of favour at Real Madrid ha ha wonder if it’s him ha ha.

Might just be able to pay for his tea break....the whole of Div 2 earns less than Bale's wages per month I would think.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Bobby Duncan?

Nov 25, 2015
Billy Gilmour from Chelsea would be very exciting. He’s looking likely to go on loan and is a massive talent.
Not sure if he’d drop to L2 though

Dec 21, 2015
Where is casual pafc when you want some news ...

I would have added AJ to that as well but we can all copy and paste from previous pasoti posts so no point !!