Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
"We have got two 17-year-old boys who have impressed me and will be part of the first-team. We have got some gems that you are going to see this season." - @rlowe15 tells the PACSA fans' forum that the future of #pafc looks bright.

Argyle's or Loanees?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Maybe best to put the snippets on here as a seperate thread.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
All from @Only1Argyle

Andrew Parkinson tells the PACSA fans' forum that #pafc season-ticket sales took a significant bounce after the appointment of @rlowe15 and that they are on a par with last season, despite dropping a division.
/quote]

"I've taken a step back to take two steps forward with this fantastic football club." - @rlowe15 tells the PACSA fans' forum about his decision to come to #pafc.

"It's a no-brainer that I want to play attacking football and get bums off seats. We are going to try that this season... and we'll get it right." - @rlowe15 whets the appetite of the Green Army at the PACSA fans' forum.
"I have made commitments to greater transparency. I am going to fulfil that." - @SimonHallett reiterates his financial pledge to #pafc supporters at the PACSA fans' forum.

"We've got a very good chance, based on the budget alone, of making the play-offs. It gives us a good probability of doing a job." - @SimonHallett tells the PACSA fans' forum of his hopes for the 2019-20 @SkyBetLeagueTwo campaign
"I've told Ryan Taylor that he'll get 20 goals a season if he listens to what I tell him, and he's buying into that." - @rlowe15 tells the PACSA fans' forum of his hopes for #pafc's No.9

You've got the best No.10 in the league in Danny Mayor. He's better than Carey and Lameiras. I'll put that out there." - @rlowe15 sings the praises of one of his new #pafc signings.

"Supporters are more than welcome to come and watch training if the gates are open - Thursdays and Fridays might be a bit more limited because we're preparing for the game." - @rlowe15 tells the PACSA fans' forum that there will be a welcome for #pafc supporters at Harper's Park.

Jan 2, 2006
Ottawa Green":1lhehj7d said:
"We have got two 17-year-old boys who have impressed me and will be part of the first-team. We have got some gems that you are going to see this season." - @rlowe15 tells the PACSA fans' forum that the future of #pafc looks bright.

Argyle's or Loanees?

He is referring to argyles young players although I think he is exaggerating about the ages as the first year pros are all 18 or over, unless he means the apprentices??

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
RL said Ryan Taylor could be a 20 goal striker if he listens to him.

If gates at Harper's Park are open fans welcome to watch- maybe restricted Thursday and Friday as match preparations.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
cheshiregreen":j8p3kko1 said:
RL said Ryan Taylor could be a 20 goal striker if he listens to him.

If gates at Harper's Park are open fans welcome to watch- maybe restricted Thursday and Friday as match preparations.

No pressure on Taylor then :lol:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
"The lads that are here want to be here, and that's good enough for me." - @rlowe15 tells the PACSA fans' forum that he is delighted with the spirit in the #pafc squad.

Mar 8, 2016
He’s saying all the right things and fans are lapping it up as it’s polar opposite to what we are use to with Derek, but I just don’t feel confident with the current squad as it is right now. Oh and Ryan Taylor won’t get 20 goals, not a fooking chance.

Mar 23, 2008
Love his positivity, hoping it will prove to be a self fulfilling proficy. He's trying to inject confidence and after years of being talked down and being told we are punching above our weight, it's great to hear.

Mar 16, 2009
London
BojanTheGreat":i44ff54e said:
Ottawa Green":i44ff54e said:

Argyle's or Loanees?

He is referring to argyles young players although I think he is exaggerating about the ages as the first year pros are all 18 or over, unless he means the apprentices??

Klaidi Lolos perhaps?

Who might the other be?

Anyone seen Scott Crocker play... Mark Matthews?

Feb 15, 2005
So why shouldn’t RT get 20 goals this season? Freddie got 19 last season in a poor team in a division higher. Would you prefer the manager to say RT is crap and couldn’t hit a barn door with a banjo!!!

May 8, 2011
Justin":2a3wlpzv said:
BojanTheGreat":2a3wlpzv said:
Ottawa Green":2a3wlpzv said:

Argyle's or Loanees?

Klaidi Lolos perhaps?

Who might the other be?

Anyone seen Scott Crocker play... Mark Matthews?

Lolos is 18 and Crocker is 16.
Apart from Ollie Tomlinson I cant think of any of the 17 years olds that stand out. There were a number of new faces in the U18 team that played at St Blazey so whether it is a couple of them.
I don’t see how Lowe would have seen enough of the youngsters training or playing to make a judgement especially as I believe the youth team no longer train at Home Park or Harper’s Park.