♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
There is a Fans Assembly meeting scheduled for August 24, if there are any questions / issues anybody wants me to raise regarding the grandstand or the lower Mayflower please let me know ASAP by posting on this thread or PM..

Mike Gale

Fans Rep for the Grandstand.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Code:
dunlop":eg7vyas4 said:
There is a Fans Assembly meeting scheduled for August 24, if there are any questions / issues anybody wants me to raise regarding the grandstand or the lower Mayflower please let me know ASAP by posting on this thread or PM..

Mike Gale

Fans Rep for the Grandstand.

I'd be interested to know if they will be called 'The Grandstand' and 'The Lower Mayflower' when they open? If not, then what? :think:
Cheers Mike.

Apr 4, 2015
Hi Mike

firstly, is there any type of completion date pencilled in and secondly what will be the process of changing my season ticket seat position to one in the new grandstand. I appreciate I might be being a bit hasty but it would be nice to know the arrangements if there are any as of yet.

Thanks

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Surely this provides an excellent opportunity for our vociferous standing element of support to put their views across to the club.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
DartingtonPilgrim":1852psc3 said:
Surely this provides an excellent opportunity for our vociferous standing element of support to put their views across to the club.

I agree. This whole subject seems to be as divisive as Brexit.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
DartingtonPilgrim":3cl7yzy6 said:
I think there is a Devonport End rep on the assembly.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
I have sent a PM but in case it is missed
Echoing the above posts: It may not be strictly ref the grandstand but it is loosely connected.
Whilst it is great that the club is improving its corporate offering and providing a much more comfortable Grandstand, it must recognise that a significant proportion of the fan-base (or paying customers if you will) wish to spectate in a different way.
Generally Argyle supporters do apply common sense in that those who wish to stand congregate in 1 or 2 specific areas where it is recognised by the rest of the support base there will be mass standing. Knowing this, those with a preference of staying seated for the majority of the time (myself included), buy tickets for other areas of the ground.
I found that the tone of the recent communication regarding standing struck no conciliatory notes - e.g. it could have perhaps stated that Argyle are 'actively investigating the possibility of installing rail seats in certain areas of the ground', 'are in discussion with the EFL about the issue', or similar.
So, I would like to ask whether Argyle are exploring the possibility of installing rail seating in appropriate areas of the ground - and if legislation currently prevents them from doing so, are they lobbying the relevant authorities to allow them to do so given that other clubs competing at our level have this facility?
In short what is the club's official stance on safe standing/rail seating?

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Keepitgreen":2wawes5v said:
DartingtonPilgrim":2wawes5v said:

Yes there is, Mark Smith.

All rep info can be found HERE.

tonsk

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
tonsk":1r861f0t said:
Keepitgreen":1r861f0t said:
DartingtonPilgrim":1r861f0t said:

Yes there is, Mark Smith.

All rep info can be found HERE.

tonsk

I was hoping to be voted in as Lyndhurst Rep, but when it came to it, I just couldn't stand! :coat: