Fans Assembly meeting Aug24 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans Assembly meeting Aug24

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I lost my notes in the excitement yesterday what I can remember,

The club is not in debt.

The financial accounts shown at the last fans forum will be shown on the clubs website in the next couple of weeks.

The grandstand will be open for the Swindon game on Jan 1 if there are no unforeseen problems.

ST who had to move from the grandstand/Mayflower will be informed Oct/Nov where their seats will be and have an opportunity to change if they want to, unfortunately some season ticket holders who sat next to the old directors box will have to move because of the new pioneers seating.

There will be trial runs before the grandstand is open one at 50% capacity and one at 75% this is a H&S requirement.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
With standing becoming the hot topic of the season was there any mention of whether the club is exploring the possibility of rail seating or whether it is lobbying authorities to allow us to trial rail seats??

Dec 3, 2005
Will the TRIAL runs be done during normal League matches?

If so will ST holders who sat there previously be invited to take there seats?

C

CADMAN

Is there a seating plan for the pioneer club that anyone could post please.

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
djg145":ho2q8ao7 said:

Andrew Parkinson said that the test events could be League games with the Morecombe and Stevenage games being the most likely in December with the Swindon game being viewed as the full capacity game.

The Grandstand will be ‘handed over’ in early November for the internal fit out which will take around six weeks.

The test events are in the gift of the SAG who will work closely with the Club in delivering them.

Prior to all this the Club are looking at being able to explore the view from each seat on the website in the same way you can view the seating at Wembley. They will also allow season ticket holders to view their seats when the construction completion allows. This will be a managed process in groups and will be well advertised in advance. The Club are fully aware of the sensitivities of the return the the Grandstand including the opportunity to sit in the new row A and the proximity of the new seat to the original seat.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Graham Clark":21qj95mp said:
djg145":21qj95mp said:

Andrew Parkinson said that the test events could be League games with the Morecombe and Stevenage games being the most likely in December with the Swindon game being viewed as the full capacity game.

The Grandstand will be ‘handed over’ in early November for the internal fit out which will take around six weeks.

The test events are in the gift of the SAG who will work closely with the Club in delivering them.

Prior to all this the Club are looking at being able to explore the view from each seat on the website in the same way you can view the seating at Wembley. They will also allow season ticket holders to view their seats when the construction completion allows. This will be a managed process in groups and will be well advertised in advance. The Club are fully aware of the sensitivities of the return the the Grandstand including the opportunity to sit in the new row A and the proximity of the new seat to the original seat.

Whoa there! Surely those who were in the old front row should be offered the chance to be in the new front row first?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
metroace":2gmkayxd said:
Whoa there! Surely those who were in the old front row should be offered the chance to be in the new front row first?

That's definitely what we were told.

Feb 8, 2005
What about the people who have to move because their seat will now be part of the Pioneers?

It would appear that they would have a limited choice to choose from if all the other season ticket holders take up their usual seats.

Seems a bit unfair to me.

Maybe they should have first choice of where they have to move to!

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
metroace":3lsug7z2 said:
Graham Clark":3lsug7z2 said:
djg145":3lsug7z2 said:

It was said they will be - hence the comment about being aware of the sensitivity of the return to the Grandstand.

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
metroace":1olmyx03 said:
Graham Clark":1olmyx03 said:
djg145":1olmyx03 said:

It was said they will be - hence the comment about being aware of the sensitivity of the return to the Grandstand.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
metroace":3dk9yrbh said:

Pogles has already pointed out that they have reinstated row A, the old grandstand started at row B for many years. Pogles also said he was hoping to move (back) to row A

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Looking at the photos towards the end of the recent GoS update, it looks as if the front row of the Grandstand (which I am assuming is Row A) is very low down and most people will end up staring at a wall, or needing to crane their necks to see over it.

Is is just me that thinks that? Or am I completely missing something?

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Phil Sloggett":2807fg9g said:
Looking at the photos towards the end of the recent GoS update, it looks as if the front row of the Grandstand (which I am assuming is Row A) is very low down and most people will end up staring at a wall, or needing to crane their necks to see over it.

Is is just me that thinks that? Or am I completely missing something?
Perhaps they'll have to stand (I'll get me coat)

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
The wall be removed and the new dugouts will be at the front of the lower part of the grandstand.