Discrimination statement. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Discrimination statement.

Aug 5, 2015
I think someone posted on the Standing thread that some people had bad mouthed disabled or old people and on the Northampton thread someone said people decided they had to stand in the gangways and had a go at people who asked them to move. Might have something to do with that.

Oct 14, 2015
Recent examples of homophobic chants aimed at Brighton fans, several high profile examples of players being racially abused and the allegation of bullying made by a Liverpool academy player....maybe ??

Just reminding supporters of the behaviour expected by everyone ??

Apr 5, 2008
Police are allowed to ban fans from entering the ground if they think they are drunk and disordely,don't seem to enforce it very strictly do they !

Apr 5, 2008
I fail to understand why some supporters have to act like complete imbeciles at football matches,whoever they support,heard about a reading supporter who's daughter attended the match against us last week who was petrified because of one of their supporters swearing and gesticulating the whole match.
This sort of behaviour in football matches should have been eradicated years ago.

Aug 17, 2005
Pogleswoody":2a0gqwo4 said:
PMPilgrim":2a0gqwo4 said:
Anyone know why we’ve just released a statement highlighting equality?

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2019/septem ... er-2-2019/

Drunken slobs (them) persistently standing in front of elderly, (temporarily) disabled fans (me) who can't stand and want to watch the match they paid for without being ridiculed and abused??

You know, silly 'PC gone mad nonsense' like that? ;)

Pogles glad to see that you are now able to get to a match and are out and about.

Aug 5, 2015
Well we’ll definitely get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth now that Plymouth Lies are on to it.

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
Welwyn Pilgrim":3bfi4m2o said:
Recent examples of homophobic chants aimed at Brighton fans, several high profile examples of players being racially abused and the allegation of bullying made by a Liverpool academy player....maybe ??

Just reminding supporters of the behaviour expected by everyone ??

It´s so sad that people have to actually be reminded of this.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
At Crewe the Crewe subs were warming up during the half time break our side of the pitch. A Neanderthal sat in the front row directly in front of me who had to be 45ish spent the whole 10 minutes shrieking repeatedly, "number ? you're queer or your'e a bender" It was pathetic to watch and I only wish I had had the presence of mind to video the prat and send it to the club.

Feb 28, 2016
Kentishgreen":3dcgewzb said:
Well we’ll definitely get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth now that Plymouth Lies are on to it.

Are suggesting that the founder of “Argyle Pride” who is directly quoted in the article, is fabricating what he heard at the Northampton game?

Aug 5, 2015
No I’m just suggesting that Plymouth Lies are renowned for stirring up sensationalist garbage in relation to Argyle. I’m not suggesting it didn’t happen. I’ve been to one or two matches and even to Home Park so I know what some people can be like.

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
jerryatricjanner":3p1wsfay said:
At Crewe the Crewe subs were warming up during the half time break our side of the pitch. A Neanderthal sat in the front row directly in front of me who had to be 45ish spent the whole 10 minutes shrieking repeatedly, "number ? you're queer or your'e a bender" It was pathetic to watch and I only wish I had had the presence of mind to video the prat and send it to the club.

:facepalm:

May 4, 2015
Would it be the same Northampton fan in the pink T-shirt hurling dogs abuse at the away end all game (rather than watching the match) and giving w**ker signs?

Try wearing a pink T shirt onto a factory floor or building site - you'd get much more stick.