Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 18 September | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 18 September

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Happy birthday to Ryan Lowe and also former manager Peter Shilton and to myself! :party:

Ryan Lowe talks about the Crawley game ...
"Do you know what, I’m gutted for the boys there. I think the performance was outstanding. You are not getting a knock when you perform like that - you come here and dominate a team that are going really well, scoring goals and keeping clean sheets. I think they have only conceded two goals at home and we have just put two past them. Coming to Crawley is a good point but when you have nearly got three you are a bit gutted.”
Ryan Speaks

Crawley match highlights.... Sky Sports

The Argyle walking football team are crowned Champions in France... Link

The views of the Crawley fans ....
Thought a point each was fair - and so did a few of their fans (a very pleasant bunch too) that I spoke to at the end - although it would have been carnage if we did not have such an inspirational Goalie.
However, we were actually in the ascendant after our equaliser, looking stronger than them, despite having dug in for long spells throughout, with our spirit, fitness & talent all being tested to the limit in a very entertaining game.

Our guile matched Argyle... Great stuff...!
Will take that point all day, Plymouth played some lovely football and were faster and sharper than us.Reece and Bez need to help out Sesay and doherty a bit more we got destroyed on the wings.
Sometimes you are second best in the pitch. When that happens you must fight like crazy to stay in the game and hope you get a bit of luck.
We fought like crazy and got a bit of luck.
Argyle were the better team in every way but the one that matters. Well done to all the players out there.
We were lucky to get a point tonight. Plymouth were on top for the majority of the game and looked a decent side who I’m sure will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season. 
I think the main difference so far this season is we are getting results out of tight games so far where last season we would crumble and lose. I don’t think we’ve improved in quality much more, we’re just a bit more resilient. We’re in the play offs now, but time will tell wether we keep this up. I think we’re moving in the right direction though.

Striker Byron Moore picked up a hamstring injury during the Crawley game and will be assessed in the coming days. Moore has already missed four games due to a hamstring problem.
Jose Baxter suffered from cramp during the Crawley game.

Goalscorer Joe Edwards talks about the game ... club website and about the season so far .... club website

Ryan Lowe talks about playing style ....
“My teams will come in for some criticism at times but we are going to stick with the principles, stick to the style of play.
“We’re on 12 points, I’d like to be on 15 or 16, but we’re not, and there is a lot of work to be done.

“I was quoted as saying that unless the players start listening, they won’t play. Well, they’re listening, because they’ve got no option. The one thing I can say about the lads at Crawley is that they gave everything.
“It was a good point, we’ve now got a good home game to play on Saturday and if we play anything like we did at Crawley we’ll be ok.”

Crawley Vlog .... You Tube

Defender Niall Canavan has been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes ... Club website

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Happy Birthday Ian. :scarf:

giphy.gif

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24