♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
A fantastic evening last night at the GT suite well organised by James Greenacre.

Thanks to all of the guys on our table 14 really enjoyed your company.

There was a full hose in the lower supporters bar who enjoyed a hot fork buffet ( thank you chef and your team for serving 150 people) and then on to the Q&A with Ryan and Andrew , all of the questions were answered by Ryan with humour and honesty he never ducked out of a question.

Unfortunately the evening was cut short by a young lady taken ill, hopefully she has fully recovered.

Can’t wait for the next Evening with.

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
dunlop":3umlihms said:
A fantastic evening last night at the GT suite well organised by James Greenacre.

Thanks to all of the guys on our table 14 really enjoyed your company.

There was a full hose in the lower supporters bar who enjoyed a hot fork buffet ( thank you chef and your team for serving 150 people) and then on to the Q&A with Ryan and Andrew , all of the questions were answered by Ryan with humour and honesty he never ducked out of a question.

Unfortunately the evening was cut short by a young lady taken ill, hopefully she has fully recovered.

Can’t wait for the next Evening with.
Morning Dunlop,

Any snippets from the evening?

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Topboy
He does not have a problem with players moving down to Plymouth, on his way to Argyle when it came out in the press he was to become Argyle manager his mobile was red hot with players wanting to sign for us, and there are a number of players who he can sign in January.

When asked about Exeter he said he could not care a S#’”t about Exeter.

Baxter is likely to be an Argyle player for a long time.

Jun 27, 2019
dunlop":3a42z968 said:
Topboy
He does not have a problem with players moving down to Plymouth, on his way to Argyle when it came out in the press he was to become Argyle manager his mobile was red hot with players wanting to sign for us, and there are a number of players who he can sign in January.

Glad I'm not the only one. They could win the league by a thousand points and I wouldn't give two sh*ts so long as we also went up.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
It was a really good evening in the superb new GT’s building, service was very good etc. Ryan & Andrew Parkinson were both on top form. I chatted with Ryan Lowe afterwards and he was more than happy to make time for anyone who wanted to talk, take pictures/sign autographs etc, came across as really engaging & interested.

I loved Ryan's answer about attracting players to Plymouth, said distance hasn't been an issue at all and there are already players getting in touch with him about January. He also spoke about Neil Dewsnip's roll and revealed he was instrumental in getting Alex Palmer & Josh Grant to the club, you get the impression we have a varied & skilled management team with Lowe at the helm. He was asked about the lengthy appointment process, however Ryan said things had been agreed long before it was made public and the delay related to legal/financial issues with Bury. When asked about signing players, he said he focused on attitude and mentality just as much as skill, the players who come in have to be committed to the club and be prepared to buy into what Ryan is doing. He also revealed that Baxter got in touch with Lowe about signing rather than the other way round, he was really keen to come, has already moved his family to Plymouth and is loving the club and city, he expects to keep him for a long time.

Hope the lady who was taken ill is recovering well.

Arrived already thinking we’re in good hands, but left feeling sure of it.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Cobi Budge":1lnsnq1q said:
It was a really good evening in the superb new GT’s building, service was very good etc. Ryan & Andrew Parkinson were both on top form. I chatted with Ryan Lowe afterwards and he was more than happy to make time for anyone who wanted to talk, take pictures/sign autographs etc, came across as really engaging & interested.

I loved Ryan's answer about attracting players to Plymouth, said distance hasn't been an issue at all and there are already players getting in touch with him about January. He also spoke about Neil Dewsnip's roll and revealed he was instrumental in getting Alex Palmer & Josh Grant to the club, you get the impression we have a varied & skilled management team with Lowe at the helm. He was asked about the lengthy appointment process, however Ryan said things had been agreed long before it was made public and the delay related to legal/financial issues with Bury. When asked about signing players, he said he focused on attitude and mentality just as much as skill, the players who come in have to be committed to the club and be prepared to buy into what Ryan is doing. He also revealed that Baxter got in touch with Lowe about signing rather than the other way round, he was really keen to come, has already moved his family to Plymouth and is loving the club and city, he expects to keep him for a long time.

Hope the lady who was taken ill is recovering well.

Arrived already thinking we’re in good hands, but left feeling sure of it.

Nicely put Cobi, I was there and agree with all of that. He came across very well in the q&a and face to face. Level headed guy and happy to be here.

I hope the lady recovers quickly too.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It sure is, it looked ver serious at the time but chuffed she's over the worst.

Well done to the Argylen fan nurse who looked after her until the Paramedics eventually arrived. :clap:

First time I've sat in the GT bar and it was a wonderful venue with excellent acoustics. A tad warm though.

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
IJN":1x63rm46 said:
First time I've sat in the GT bar and it was a wonderful venue with excellent acoustics. A tad warm though.
And there was me thinking you old, retired people always had your central heating stuck on at 120 degrees C to avoid the cold! :greensmile:

Jul 12, 2016
dunlop":3bquxhtm said:
Topboy

"His mobile was red hot with players wanting to sign for us "
I assume that none of them were decent defenders!

Aug 10, 2006
oldage":2pnyy3rk said:
dunlop":2pnyy3rk said:
Topboy

no they were all poo that no one else wanted he's a crap manager the players are crap why not sack the lot of them and then bring adams back that would be good.

May 8, 2011
loyal1970":11xqyhrt said:
oldage":11xqyhrt said:
dunlop":11xqyhrt said:
Topboy

no they were all sh1te that no one else wanted he's a crap manager the players are crap why not sack the lot of them and then bring adams back that would be good.

It is almost unheard of for players to contact a manager directly begging to be signed, that is normally the job of their agent. They must have all been out of contract or free agents and not contracted to a club as their club wouldn’t be too pleased.
Perhaps they all heard how much we are paying new signings now.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
loyal1970":3a0r9uf0 said:
oldage":3a0r9uf0 said:
dunlop":3a0r9uf0 said:
Topboy

no they were all sh1te that no one else wanted he's a crap manager the players are crap why not sack the lot of them and then bring adams back that would be good.
That is DEFINITELY not what Oldage wants but, having said that, I’m not too sure what he does want.