An Evening With Graham Little. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

An Evening With Graham Little.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Another evening with the one and only Graham Little. If you missed the last one, don't this time around, as his near photographic memory is amazing, regardless of his age. I went this time and have already booked tickets.

Tickets can be bought via the GT's ticket line - 07772 869958

cfIi2dO.png

Proceeds are spilt between the GT's, PAHA and Graham himself, so a win win and win. :scarf:

Well worth buying this one first if you haven't already done so. :thumbup:

RZFaEW1.gif

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I’m in, the last talk by Graham was fantastic, I can’t wait just hope memoryman does not turn up we will be there all night.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Mike, I am working that Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday in the cruise terminal at Southampton. Plus I am now busy finishing the long overdue book 2. davie nine has kindly finished the proof reading and I am now putting the illustrations in. Once that is done maybe we can have "An Evening With Memory Man"!! although my first port of call will be Senior Greens. That said, I was at the last one with Graham Little and it was amazing and it will be a very difficult act to follow. He is telling his own stories while I am only telling other people's stories.

Redruth Boy

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 17, 2014
Plympton
What's the date and time, please ?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Redruth Boy":3comqctt said:
What's the date and time, please ?
7pm Friday 18th October.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
There are still tickets remaining, if you are thinking of going go for it Graham’s talk is fantastic and not to be missed.

Really looking forward to this evening, I unfortunately missed the last one but watched the videos that the AFT (I think) put online afterwards and it was excellent!

There are still tickets available, for anyone who has the evening free on Friday (18th October).

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
A brilliant evening on Friday with Graham reminiscing of his time as Argyle Secretary with guests Steve Davey, Alan Rogers and Mike Trebilcock. A great evening and well arranged by Paul Hart and the Green Taverners.