L G

ā™£ļø PACSA Member
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
From the AFT Website:-

AFT 2019 Election update
by Secretary | Oct 20, 2019 | Uncategorized | 0 comments
The Election Management Group has issued the following statement.
ARGYLE FANSā€™ TRUST
SOCIETY BOARD ELECTION 2019
ELECTION MANAGEMENT GROUPā€™S REPORT OF THE ELECTION PROCESS
18 OCTOBER 2019
As the Independent Scrutineer and Chairman of Election Management Group for the Argyle Fansā€™ Trust Board Elections 2019 I am sorry to report that at the end of the period set aside for Nominations for the Election we have received no nominations.
There were five vacancies declared and with no nominations received this means that although the Board can continue, as there are now six remaining Board Members, which is the minimum needed to operate, they will need to consider the way forward.
As part of my role I am required to report whether the current Society Election Rules Regulations and Procedures and the Society Constitution were adhered to and I can confirm that they were.
Neil Le Milliere
On behalf of the AFT Election Management Group 2019

Frank Harper missed his chance there then! :cool:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Thanks Paul I can see why Tony didn't put that on here now. :facepalm:

Well people can't really complain about the AFT can they? They had the chance.

Saying that the indifference to this lot is now at an all time high I would think. The heady days off JBE, Clarky, Webby etc are long long gone.

Still the people now involved no doubt feel they're 'important'.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
In reverse order

Enough, even for you LG!

It is always regrettable if there is to be no election, however, I am confident we will have a full compliment very shortly.

Speaking personally, I never feel important, my feet are firmly on the ground. It is clear it is easier to grow profile when the club is under threat and you have to adjust to peacetime in a different way.As you say Ian, people had their chance, but they still have as I am sure we will be looking to co-opt.

The AGM is on the 23rd November in the Life Centre after the Bradford City game, kick off from 5.15pm. Watch this space for news of surprise guests and a fantastic raffle.

Oh and pasties:)

L G

ā™£ļø PACSA Member
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
tonycholwell":wulbfu1f said:
In reverse order

Enough, even for you LG!

It is always regrettable if there is to be no election, however, I am confident we will have a full compliment very shortly.

Speaking personally, I never feel important, my feet are firmly on the ground. It is clear it is easier to grow profile when the club is under threat and you have to adjust to peacetime in a different way.As you say Ian, people had their chance, but they still have as I am sure we will be looking to co-opt.

The AGM is on the 23rd November in the Life Centre after the Bradford City game, kick off from 5.15pm. Watch this space for news of surprise guests and a fantastic raffle.

Oh and pasties:)
Thanks Tony, but someone else can benefit from my pasty. I've got other things organised for that evening.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Dec 30, 2004
It would appear that the AFT has long passed its sell buy date....a good alternative in the troubles...yes no argument.....but maybe not for today..however the club is still losing money .....one and a quarter million last season and one has to wonder how long the current chairman will go down that road...