• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

On GoS: HP74 - The Mayflower Returns

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Flippin' 'eck, what a day. Hope GoS is behaving now.

So now on GoS, instalment 74 of the development story. 115 photos this week, thanks as ever to Bob.

Blimey, next week will be October!

Greens on Screen

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Another excellent effort chaps, and as you say the end is really in sight, thanks again for these wonderful photos,
Pete

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Thanks again for the latest set.

Was in the area this weekend for a family commitment not far from Plymouth but, couldn't squeeze a trip to Central Park area into my schedule. :cry: So really appreciate these.

Like the Waiters Way thought a lot by the way :scarf:

A Mariner Rafferty Avenue would work for me too?

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Carl Barnard":vib6q2q8 said:
Another great set. The ARGYLE lettering looks odd if that's the final finish... With the executive seats going in how will it blend in. Seems like it's far too low down too me. Might be perspective I don't know... Looking side on you can't make it out.
The backs aren't fitted for most of the letters yet, and that will make a bit of a difference. Plus, of course, that damn fence gets in the way!

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
Thank you as always.

I don't know what I'm going to do when this ends - Sunday's won't be the same again.

One point you raised in the captions that concerns me is the area next to the ticket office. It's going to look very shoddy compared to everything else. I hope that it's in the plan somewhere.

GreensOnScreen":3mqndv03 said:
Carl Barnard":3mqndv03 said:
Another great set. The ARGYLE lettering looks odd if that's the final finish... With the executive seats going in how will it blend in. Seems like it's far too low down too me. Might be perspective I don't know... Looking side on you can't make it out.
The backs aren't fitted for most of the letters yet, and that will make a bit of a difference. Plus, of course, that damn fence gets in the way!

Thanks Steve. Hope all is well seems like donkey years ago when I was doing sets for you. :scarf:

Oct 31, 2015
As ever thank you.

Looks like they are going hell for leather to be in time for fit out.

I noticed today the odd blockwork left in the middle of the stand at the rear has been painted Grey. Looks better than it did.

Does anyone know when the facade lettering is turning up?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I’ve been endlessly waiting to see the new dugouts and my first impression was WOW! What a professional looking bench setup. Can’t wait to see them with the seat cushions fitted out proper Argyle green.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Absolutely brilliant, as ever, guys - thankyou so much. Lovin' the Lyndhurst but I can't wait to get back to my spiritual home! :scarf: