Forest Green Rovers Tickets

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
It looks like they are being snapped up fast.

I logged in at 9.15 and there were no covered seating or covered standing left only uncovered standing.

That rules out my 84 year old father from going (possibly a bit of a long trek for him anyway, at least we can take him to Exeter) - maybe they should have said in the ticket news that these areas were NOT available online?

Three tickets purchased though so at least some of the family will be there.

Sep 25, 2010
Tried to purchase online, but said I don’t have the correct privileges, I have a season ticket, and a password ????????

Any ideas

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I was lucky to get two for covered standing, all covered seating tickets were sold out immediately.
I, like many others, was logged in well before 9.15am and repeatedly refreshing the page. Other away games with limited capacity have been the same.

May 8, 2011
Part of the issue would be how many seats were actually put on sale. Argyle said yesterday that there were fewer than 100 seats, whereas EFL rules state that away supporters must be given a minimum of 100 seats.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":agqkfrwj said:
I was lucky to get two for covered standing, all covered seating tickets were sold out immediately.
I, like many others, was logged in well before 9.15am and repeatedly refreshing the page. Other away games with limited capacity have been the same.

Yep me too, but can't believe by the time it loaded (9.19) that all covered areas were sold out - not too bothered as at least I got in but there does seem to be some abitrary 'management' of the release.

Jan 29, 2010
I went up and queued, which is easy for me as I live so close. I did notice one person buy 18 tickets for the covered seating, once the word went around that all covered seats were sold a few shall we say more senior supporters walked off. Surely there should be a limit on the amount of tickets one person can buy for a game with obvious limited supply.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Pete H":2kif55l3 said:
I went up and queued, which is easy for me as I live so close. I did notice one person buy 18 tickets for the covered seating, once the word went around that all covered seats were sold a few shall we say more senior supporters walked off. Surely there should be a limit on the amount of tickets one person can buy for a game with obvious limited supply.

They would have used 18 different memberships. Club can’t turn them away for doing that.

They only sent us 80 odd seated tickets when we’d probably love to have 2000 sat down there if we could. There is literally no fair way for the club to sell them.

Apr 19, 2008
Cornwall
They've certainly improved the online ticketing website in the last year or so. Well done to whoever is in charge of it at the club. I guess the club have paid Ticketmaster for upgrades and just learnt how to make better use of the system.

Whilst I have a season ticket, I use the website a few times a year for cup and away matches and it always work ok for me even when I'm buying tickets on behalf of other members.

Unfortunately I think the problems recently are more to do with lack of tickets and high demand.

Feb 10, 2019
I had always read that the tickets were on sale on the 28th. Only saw last nights got that they were on sale today. Was this a last minute notification or did I just miss it?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Leigham Green":deze6ovb said:
I had always read that the tickets were on sale on the 28th. Only saw last nights got that they were on sale today. Was this a last minute notification or did I just miss it?

The 28th was for general sale.
For some strange reason this season the club and Twitter account announces away ticket general sale dates first on their articles before further down the article it states the sale date for season ticket holders, which causes confusion especially when for the Exeter and FGR games there would never be a general sale. Odd.