Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 18 October | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 18 October

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

Striker Billy Clarke is rumoured to be signing for Argyle.
The 31-year old is a free agent and was recently on trial at Bolton Wanderers and played for Bradford City last season.
He recently talked about his struggle in finding a new club....Link

Ryan Lowe talks about striker Calum Dyson who announced his retirement from football this week due to injury ....
ā€œIt was a while ago we knew and he now looks forward to new ventures. For us, as a football club, and me, as a manager, we made sure he was comfortable with everything we did.
ā€œHe was financially looked after by the club and well guided, Iā€™d like to think, by me and the coaching staff, and with everything we gave him.

ā€œWe pushed him right to the end and even sent him to St Georgeā€™s Park to help him. It was tough for Calum and tough for all of us at the time. We did say we would help him with any other clubs and we did speak to some non-league clubs.

ā€œWe tried to do everything for Calum to perhaps play part-time. At 23 years of age, itā€™s very tough to retire from football but when we spoke to him when he was leaving, he felt like he had a weight lifted from his shoulders and could go and live his life.
ā€œItā€™s been tough for him but weā€™ve said weā€™ll always be there for him, and whatever he needs, whether thatā€™s references or whatever. I just wish him all the best for the future.ā€

Wing-back Joe Riley talks about targets for the season ..... club website

The latest club document lodged at Companies House shows the current list of shareholders:
Simon Hallett - 96.92%
Rowanmoor Trustees (Richard Holliday) - 1.8%
Tony Wrathall - 1.1%
Ben Holliday - negligible
Andrew Holliday - negligible
Sophie Holliday - negligible

Former Argyle winger Paul Anderson has signed a short-term deal with Northampton Town.

Starting with the game against Leyton Orient on Tuesday the iFollow coverage will be improved to include four cameras covering each match.