Finley Allen - Pasoti Journo. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Finley Allen - Pasoti Journo.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We've been in touch with Finley Allen who Tweeted that he was a budding Journo and fancied writing a proper match report after each home game and 'some away games'.

This is a new venture for us as well, so let's see how it pans out. It could help Finley to be seen and also provides a new service for our members and viewers.

The post headed 'Finley's Match Report - Carlisle United (that's for this week's game :greensmile:) will appear on Sunday morning and will be stickied. Remember though, Finley is 16 years old and does not want to be battered into submission by us old miserable buggers, so take it easy if he reckons Sarce has played a blinder and you don't agree. :thumbup:

JmUbi2W.png

Finley with the Gaffer
unwT6wU.jpg

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Welcome aboard Finley!

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Best wishes Finley, looking forward to your reports with your pair of fresh young eyes. :scarf:

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Good luck Finlay. Hopefully it’ll be the first steps towards a good career in journalism.

Apr 30, 2017
Having gotten to know Fin through Twitter, I really look forward to reading his reports. A person who always remains positive, and continues to inspire us all, despite adversity and some daily struggles. Best of luck Mate! Mike

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Good luck Finlay, I look forward to reading your reports. :thumbup:

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Echoing all of the above sentiments Finley, I’m really looking forward to reading your reports; Have Fun!
(& HaHa! Sarce will play a blinder today, & be on the scoresheet !)
All the best, Ray