• Total voters

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
This is a non-football thread to discuss your matchday experience for today's game against Carlisle.

An opportunity to give your thoughts, praise and criticism following your visit to Home Park today, giving overall marks out of 10 for catering, stewarding, seating, club shop, programme, ticketing, general facilities, etc - providing instant feedback to fellow fans.

The club would also like to receive feedback by email ... matchday@pafc.co.uk

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
L G":qo5iqf3q said:
The half time interview with an Argyle Legend. Just what is the point when no one can hear what's being said? Again. For a change.

This with knobs on. There is little point in doing this now. Exasperating.

May 28, 2019
the flag being pulled along the stands as the teams came out is a health and safety issue,if people standing is a h&s issue, this is worse, people trying to get up steps, also it came to a halt in block 7/8 and collapsed onto elderly people and in wheelchairs at the front for a good few minutes, one woman got upset , because she suffered from claustrophobia , if they continue to do it, it needs to be well before the teams come out, because when they do. no one is interested in keeping it going

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":1dv9c6v5 said:
L G":1dv9c6v5 said:
The half time interview with an Argyle Legend. Just what is the point when no one can hear what's being said? Again. For a change.

This with knobs on. There is little point in doing this now. Exasperating.

This with double knobs on! As far as I could hear it was Paul Weller? :think:
Don't remember him playing for us but, then again, we've been in more jams than he has!

What was the ticket check between B & C in the Devonport all about? I almost expected someone to be sat in my seat like the last time they did this but today it was just a lady's handbag (removed on arrival).
No visibility obscuring flags at kick off was a bonus from my viewpoint.

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
I have to agree with others on here. I am on the halfway line in the Lyndhurst, and I didn’t have a clue who today’s guest was. The public announcement system is worse than last year, if that at all possible. It’s about time it was sorted Argyle.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
I thought the emergency PA was meant to be better than the normal one, both awful.

Plus why did there have to be emergency tests twice in one game (one around 215 and another at half time which obscured the regular announcements)?

Feb 10, 2019
greybeard-kernow":zfkirpwu said:
the flag being pulled along the stands as the teams came out is a health and safety issue,if people standing is a h&s issue, this is worse, people trying to get up steps, also it came to a halt in block 7/8 and collapsed onto elderly people and in wheelchairs at the front for a good few minutes, one woman got upset , because she suffered from claustrophobia , if they continue to do it, it needs to be well before the teams come out, because when they do. no one is interested in keeping it going
Totally agree with this. Loads of people where I sit don’t pass the flag on but just ignore it. The timing today was ridiculous. All of a sudden it was yanked back down to the front. About time this was stopped in my opinion.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Sadly I tend to go out of habit these days. The football is just about okay everything else is utter carp :(