EHPjwsDX4AUuyOe.jpg:small

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Wilson played for the under-18 team this morning and is now on the bench for the first team, unless there's another Wilson.
Odd. Surely another player could be on the bench?

It's good to see Cooper start but no Baxter.

Jan 27, 2012
Its a shame that Lolos or Fletcher aren't given a chance to prove themselves- at least on the subs bench. They are young with plenty to prove and may have risen to the ocassion.

I note that 4 of the defenders are the same as last year. That's a concern as it was a poor defence that got Argyle relegated last year in my opinion.

Hopefully George Cooper will give the team the spark they need. He seems more direct than Mayor and will be wanting to cement his place in the starting line up.

Jun 27, 2019
gaspargomez":39tthe96 said:
I note that 4 of the defenders are the same as last year. That's a concern as it was a poor defence that got Argyle relegated last year in my opinion

There aren't too many options though are there?

May 22, 2006
Isn’t Baxter out for 4-6 weeks and Lolos has a back injury?

Guess Wilson is getting experience of being with first team squad but no chance of playing if he played this morning.

We do seem a bit light on availability at the moment, despite a fairly large squad and a view that we would get 99% availability this year.

Let’s hope we’ve got enough for 3pts today.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Seems to be a lot more stewards in the Demport today. My sons mate reckons that tickets are being checked to ensure people sat in allocated seats.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
All these Stewards in the Devonport.... whatever people feel about the issues of standing and sitting, it’s clearly a failure of communication and fan engagement for it to have got to this stage. The club has to ask about its responsibilities in creating that situation.

I just don’t get why Argyle seem to be so excessively vigilant with this stuff when every other club I go to appears to have a more relaxed approach and, frankly, better stewarding. I can’t believe the scrutiny of the EFL comes down harder on us than anyone else because overall I see no greater displays of idiocy at argyle than anywhere. People have stood in the Demport for years. I get it in other blocks where people have moved from the Mayflower and respect appropriate enforcement there, but the top few rows of the Demport? Honestly. That’s where people go to sing and stand. As they always have. As we all know. Ridiculous and disproportionate.

On the other hand though, some people don’t help themselves by letting off pyro at away games. Just stop it. It’s silly and makes a bad situation worse. If you don’t want the club to overreact, don’t behave like a numpty.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
No commentary on ifollow so far video is fine

Aug 4, 2011
The clubs previous statement more or less accepted that standing happens in the Devonport end and it was clamping down on other areas.

This completely contradicts that statement. Poor from argyle