Keep Taylor out!! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Keep Taylor out!!

Sep 30, 2018
Don't always get things right, but this looks certain. Interesting to note that we lost 4 games when Taylor started and only 1 loss in last 9 where he started only one, which we drew and he didn't score. I'm surprised a manager who got promoted last season thought Taylor would work in his system, but he's finally worked out that youth and fluidity of movement works well. Keep it up now Ryan and don't let him back in.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Is this the same muppet that posted the ā€œWe need another managerā€ thread.

Interesting news, Ryan Lowe is not listening, Simon Hallett is not listening (to you).

Mar 7, 2005
Redruth
I suppose it hasnā€™t occurred to you that Ryan Taylor is currently injured with a hamstring issue,Hence him missing from the match day squad! Ryan has been a valuable player during his time at Home Park and I have confidence he will back fighting for his place very soon.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Fans seriously wonder why players donā€™t show loyalty with thread titles like that?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Top6utd":3a9crb5n said:
Don't always get things right, but this looks certain. Interesting to note that we lost 4 games when Taylor started and only 1 loss in last 9 where he started only one, which we drew and he didn't score. I'm surprised a manager who got promoted last season thought Taylor would work in his system, but he's finally worked out that youth and fluidity of movement works well. Keep it up now Ryan and don't let him back in.
Why do you need to start controversial threads like this?

You seem to be craving attention.

Sep 30, 2018
PMPilgrim":1eca17wd said:
You get heā€™s an Argyle player who always gives his all?

Others may be ahead of him in the pecking order at the moment but show a little respect.

He may well have a crucial part to play this season.

You can look at it yourself, I fail to see where he's been crucial so far. But yes I long for the days 4-3-3 days of Carey lamerias and Taylor. Times change though.

Sep 30, 2018
Hargyle":4kgfyw7g said:
Of all the things you could have posted, you posted that ...

:facepalm:

Its good to keep our focus and not get carried away. Or I could just be naive and say, it's all going great and we've got a terrific few years ahead. I zoned in on where I think we've improved and I hope we keep it that way. We'll be slower with him in the team and playing the way Lowe does will drop our results. At least that what we've seen so far

Sep 30, 2018
Ade the green":x0bng6l3 said:

Interesting news, Ryan Lowe is not listening, Simon Hallett is not listening (to you).

I sincerely hope that managers respond to critics positively rather than having they're ego soothed. I know it helps me so please keep it up.

Sep 30, 2018
davie nine":j64i6fa1 said:
Top6utd":j64i6fa1 said:
Why do you need to start controversial threads like this?

You seem to be craving attention.

It's so daft and boring to come on here and say, oh great performance make your points on here and have someone criticise you later when we start dropping points which we will. So looking for areas to improve is what prefer. Hopefully I'll be proved right. But we'll see. Maybe Taylor will score in the final when we inevitably get promoted through the playoffs.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Top6utd":25i2iidy said:
Ade the green":25i2iidy said:

I sincerely hope that managers respond to critics positively rather than having they're ego soothed. I know it helps me so please keep it up.

And who exactly are you to be critiquing Lowe ( a professional football manager or Simon Hallett a multi millionaire)?

Should be an interesting read.

I donā€™t know you from Adam but your two threads so far are about getting shot of a proven manager and a trusted member of the team. I expect your next thread be that we relocate to Staddiscoombe public pitches.

Are you City, are you City are you City in disguise?

Aug 5, 2015
So hereā€™s a player whose absence through injury not 18 months ago is widely believed to be why we didnā€™t make the play offs.Blimey! Also we now seem to be playing a completely different style of football to that we played earlier this season. How is it known that change of style wonā€™t suit Taylor? I think we could do with keeping out some of our ā€œfansā€ rather than some of our players. Next thing youā€™ll be doing a Mark Matthews and saying that actually Alex Fletcher is a much better player!

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Yes, unnecessary post but I suspect there may be more than just Taylor wondering when he might get back into the side. Cooper is playing really well, so Mayor might still be on the bench at the weekend. Rudden put in an all action display last night, scored one could have had another. Aimson might have to wait for his chance as even our vulnerable defence was looking well organised. Telford will obviously inject some pace from the bench when he is fit again, but the old adage of not changing a winning side is likely to be to the fore. Five unbeaten and three clean sheets. When you consider we should also have won the Swindon and Scunthorpe games, thereā€™s plenty to be positive about. That includes strong competition for places :scarf:

Jan 2, 2019
Everyone needs to stop messing themselves over a thread title, it's only the internet. I think Ryan Taylor is pretty limited but works hard. But at the moment Zak Rudden and Joel Grant are playing well. Billy Clarke looks to still have something about him. Ryan Lowe also has Byron Moore and Dom Telford. Doesnā€™t leave a lot of room for Taylor.