Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 24 October | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 24 October

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

Fans can meet the players in the Argyle superstore today between 3 and 4pm, on hand to sign autographs and pose for selfies will be Alex Palmer, Gary Sawyer, Joe Edwards, Antoni Sarcevic, Joel Grant and Danny Mayor amongst others.

Ryan Lowe talks about Danny Mayor and George Cooper ....
ā€œDanny is a fantastic lad- he wonā€™t say that, but he has played every game and he might need a bit of a break, but he is disappointed he wasnā€™t playing. Danny is a top pro, heā€™s buzzing the lads are winning.

ā€œFor the first one George Cooper put in a great ball, and then again for Zak Ruddenā€™s goal, thatā€™s what he does, Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be all over social media saying thatā€™s three in three. Thatā€™s the quality George gives you, heā€™s a great crosser. Itā€™s two different qualities you have because Danny is a great dribbler, thatā€™s how good his Cooperā€™s quality of delivery is.ā€
Young midfielder Tom Purrington talks about his loan at Dorchester Town and his early injury ...
ā€œIt was a bit annoying ā€“ within the first 20 minutes I got injured and saw it through to half-time. Since then Iā€™ve been out for a month, so not the best start, a bit frustrating. Obviously Iā€™m now getting back into it.

ā€œHopefully Iā€™ll come on a few times, get some starts and weā€™ll go from there. I enjoy it here. Ever since the first day I came here Iā€™ve felt welcome and theyā€™re all great lads ā€“ Iā€™ve loved it.
ā€œItā€™s always going to be different to playing for Argyle, and obviously a difference in leagues, but Iā€™ve felt good since I came here.
ā€œI still train with Argyle as well, so thereā€™s a good variety withĀ DorchesterĀ and Plymouth.ā€

Ryan Lowe talks about the FA Cup tie at Bolton Wanderers ...
"It is going to be a tough task for us, we know that.
"They are in a little bit of a transition with everything that is going on and Keith Hill and David Flitcroft who are there now, will have the players right up for it.

"We're going there with no pressure, we will probably go there as underdogs but we will probably take, three, four, 5000 fans there.
"If we can get 1000 from Bury, that'll be nice, which I am sure we will if we do it right to help theĀ GreenĀ ArmyĀ sing us along.
"It is going to be a fantastic occasion when we get to that."

Jul 12, 2016
Think Lowe is being rather optimistic. Can't see anywhere near 3000 Argyle fans bothering to go.

justanotherfan

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
oldage":2jjjcfs5 said:
Think Lowe is being rather optimistic. Can't see anywhere near 3000 Argyle fans bothering to go.

It`s obviously being so cheerful that keeps you going. :roll:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Dec 30, 2004
I also think Lowe has been on the pipe again....3000 you are having a laugh

Jul 12, 2016
justanotherfan":2wgk0dga said:
oldage":2wgk0dga said:

It`s obviously being so cheerful that keeps you going. :roll:
Look at the post immediately after yours. I am not the only one with a sense of realism. What the hell has not being cheerful got to do with questioning an exaggerated forecast?