Baxter's injury? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Baxter's injury?

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Anyone know how Jose Baxter is? If he could just get a good run of games under his belt I'm sure he would be a star player for us. A real class act IMO ......gutted he got injured after that terrific cameo appearance at Swindon. Maybe I missed it but it all seems a bit mysterious quite what happened to him - just hope it's nothing serious.

May 3, 2017
Think I remember reading he got injured again. No idea how long he is out for though or the nature of the injury. Heard rumours it was 4-6 weeks.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Ave_IT":80ynu2ym said:
Anyone know how Jose Baxter is? If he could just get a good run of games under his belt I'm sure he would be a star player for us. A real class act IMO ......gutted he got injured after that terrific cameo appearance at Swindon. Maybe I missed it but it all seems a bit mysterious quite what happened to him - just hope it's nothing serious.

I think he has looked class every time he has played. It does seem mysterious- nothing mentioned on the official site at all.
Here's hoping he returns to fitness again very soon. What options we have- Edwards, Sarcevic, Cooper, Mayor, Baxter and Conor Grant competing for 3 positions. I like Riley and McFadzean, but I'm wondering how destructive a midfield 5 of Baxter holding, Edwards and Cooper as wing-backs, and Sarcevic and Mayor as the AM's would be?
With Rudden coming into form and Joel Grant looking every bit a quality Centre Forward, I am getting more and more excited about the remainder of this season.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Balham_Green":1ii1ztop said:
I rate him more highly than Mayor.

That`s like comparing apples and oranges.