Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 25 October | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 25 October

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

Argyle play Exeter City at Home Park tonight in an FA Youth Cup game, kick-off at 7pm. Tickets are available on the gate at £5 per adult, £3 for over-65s and under-23s and £1 for under-18s. Under-12s go free, as long as they accompany a paying adult or concession.

The latest news from the Argyle ladies teams .... club website

Leyton Orient Matchday Moments .... You Tube

Midfielder Joe Edwards talks about the recent training sessions ....
"I think over the last two or three weeks especially, we’ve had a real good tempo and focus about training. We went through a little sticky patch where we weren’t getting the results we wanted, but we’ve put that right on the training field.

“We’ve worked really hard and the boys are looking fitter and fitter every day. If we can keep that up through the season, not just for this game, then I think that will put us in good stead.

“The training recently has been really intense, and I think we were probably due a performance on Tuesday, where the goals came early, and we got ourselves in front.
“Recently at home, we’ve haven’t started great and sometimes went a goal behind, but we’ve been working on lots of things. Our main focus now is just putting a run together of unbeaten performances.”

Programme giveaway by the Argyle Heritage Archive... club website

Tonight's FA Youth Cup game against Exeter City will be shown live on Facebook ... club website