Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Saturday 26 October | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Saturday 26 October

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

Amazing stats comparison between Argyle and Bury .... club website

Argyle lose 1-0 to Exeter City in an FA Youth Cup game on Friday evening .... Match report

The local Bury newspaper reports on the possibility of Shakers fans attending the FA Cup game at Bolton Wanderers .... Bury Times

The team to play Exeter ....

Argyle fans at Exeter ...

Exeter 4 - 0 Argyle
Law 42 (pen) 83
Parkes 49
Williams 67.

Attendance 7,924.

Match report

Ryan Lowe apologises for the defeat against Exeter...
“We’re obviously disappointed to lose a derby 4-0. We’ve let the fans down and we’re very disappointed in that. We apologise to them for that.

“We have to bounce back very quickly. I’ve bedded myself in down here, I know what it’s about in a derby between Argyle and Exeter. That’s why I apologise to the Green Army because it wasn’t good enough.

“They’ve travelled in their numbers and we could have sold it three times over. It’s disappointing for me as a manager that we didn’t play our football, didn’t play the way I like.
“It was a game of football we wanted to win and we haven’t done that. We were beaten by a team that wanted it more than us today and that’s disappointing. It’s not good enough, we know that.

“Nobody means to get beat. We haven’t gone out there and rolled over. We just haven’t stuck to the plan and to the way we want to play. They got in our faces and we tried to force it.
“We’ve got terrific fans nd we apologise to them. We have to get over it and we know they will be sticking with us through thick and thin.”

Match highlights

Grecians manager Matt Taylor talks about the win ... Exeter club website