2019 PAFC Poppy - when due in? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

2019 PAFC Poppy - when due in?

GreenBiker

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 24, 2019
Anyone know if the shop is selling the 2019 limited edition metal poppies this year?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I asked the RBL shop and got this reply, although it might be a generic answer ...
Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your email,

We’re sorry you cannot find your football club’s poppy pin on our website, we have to get permission from the clubs to use their crest. In some instances this is given and unfortunately some clubs have not been contacted, we will put your request of your club’s forward for next year Poppy Appeal.

All clubs that we will be selling this year are now live on our website.

Which is a real shame because the Argyle poppy pin was very popular last year and a chance for Argyle fans to pay their respect.

GreenBiker

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 24, 2019
PL2 3DQ":2mczyicf said:
I asked the RBL shop and got this reply, although it might be a generic answer ...
Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your email,

We’re sorry you cannot find your football club’s poppy pin on our website, we have to get permission from the clubs to use their crest. In some instances this is given and unfortunately some clubs have not been contacted, we will put your request of your club’s forward for next year Poppy Appeal.

All clubs that we will be selling this year are now live on our website.

Which is a real shame because the Argyle poppy pin was very popular last year and a chance for Argyle fans to pay their respect.

What a massive shame. I'm sure they sold out last year!!!

Thanks PL2 3DQ

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
I don't suppose you actually thought of ringing the club?