Argyle v Chelsea U21 (all merged). | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Chelsea U21 (all merged).

Dec 20, 2011
what team should Ryan Lowe select for tonights game?

I suggest:

M Cooper

Aimson Woottton Canavan

Randell George Cooper
Sarcevic Mayor

Telford(if fit) or Byron Moore Rudden Clarke

Oct 14, 2015
Defo think he’ll play Taylor up front and I’m guessing Grant won’t be able to play against his parent club.....

I’d imagine Clarke and Taylor up front to start and Telford to get a run out at some stage ..

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
ealinggreen":1rojfb36 said:
I thought Taylor was injured?
He was on the bench on Saturday.

Jul 12, 2016
Welwyn Pilgrim":32bsvq4d said:
Defo think he’ll play Taylor up front and I’m guessing Grant won’t be able to play against his parent club.....

I’d imagine Clarke and Taylor up front to start and Telford to get a run out at some stage ..

Grant probably wouldn't have played in any case after his performance on Saturday .

Shm

Jan 4, 2017
Let’s just hope one turns up!!!

falmouthgreen":39kw6a7m said:

I suggest:

M Cooper

Aimson Woottton Canavan

Randell George Cooper
Sarcevic Mayor

Shm

Jan 4, 2017
Let’s just hope one turns up!!!

falmouthgreen":z2g8guj9 said:

I suggest:

M Cooper

Aimson Woottton Canavan

Randell George Cooper
Sarcevic Mayor

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I still feel drained from Saturday :thumbdown:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I’ll say it again, whilst I’m not a fan of the competition, I could never actively want us to lose a game. Results breed collective confidence, goals breed individual confidence, hope we win the game as we did against Swindon & some fringe players turn in good displays.

Jan 27, 2012
Hopefully Argyle will get knocked out of the Mickey Mouse cup sooner rather than later. Does anyone take it seriously?

I think it’s time to play Tafari Moore- what’s happened to him? He’s not the best player ever, but he’s not the worst I have seen either . I’m surprised he’s been frozen out completely- even for training/practice games (which is what this competition is in reality).

Jan 27, 2012
Cobi Budge":44k6sm9l said:
I’ll say it again, whilst I’m not a fan of the competition, I could never actively want us to lose a game. Results breed collective confidence, goals breed individual confidence, hope we win the game as we did against Swindon & some fringe players turn in good displays.

It’s another game for players to pick up injuries though. Plus the fixture list is congested enough without these nonsense matches. I’d rather Argyle get knocked out and the players stay fresh and rested for the important games.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
gaspargomez":zwfbemys said:
Hopefully Argyle will get knocked out of the Mickey Mouse cup sooner rather than later. Does anyone take it seriously?

You don’t have to take a competition seriously to want to see us win though. I’m not bothered about the competition just like you, but I’d rather we advanced further, not because I like the competition, but because as I said, results breed confidence and additional competitive games provide additional opportunities for fringe players to give Lowe a headache.

Jul 14, 2008
I’d normally be quite happy if we lost in this competition but given the disastrous result on Saturday, it’s important that we get back to winning ways immediately so we can move on.

Oct 14, 2015
Herts_Green":130mmnoh said:
I’d normally be quite happy if we lost in this competition but given the disastrous result on Saturday, it’s important that we get back to winning ways immediately so we can move on.

Totally agree HG......