Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 30 October | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 30 October

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

Tickets for the FA Cup clash against Bolton Wanderers on 9 November go on sale today at 9.15am to season ticket holders.
Ticket prices - Adult £10, Over 65 £5 and Under 18 £5. club website

Ryan Lowe talks about the defeat against Chelsea under-21s ... club website
"To lose it late on when you think it’s a 0-0 draw, I was a bit disappointed with the game-management. I know our lads were eager to go on and win but you can’t win every game."
Argyle v Chelsea under-21 match highlights ... You Tube

Joe Edwards' wife gave birth to twin boys on Monday.

Ryan Lowe reveals defender Will Aimson was not injured in the game against the Chelsea under-21 team, he was just fatigued.....
“Will is one of them, he doesn’t want to come off the pitch. He wants to stay on.
“But I thought he was great first half, second half he was okay. In terms of getting him off the pitch before anything happened, he was just absolutely shattered.”
Legends Tommy Tynan, Ronnie Mauge and Duncan Neale will be in the club shop on Saturday to promote the retro shirts .... club website

Ryan Lowe talks about young keeper Michael Cooper.... club website
“He’s a terrific goalkeeper and could probably play at the highest level with his shot-stopping. Sometimes, it’s decision-making and whether to take a touch out of his feet."

Ryan Lowe talks about the fitness and performance against Chelsea under-21s of strikers Billy Clarke and Byron Moore ...
“Billy’s a clever player but nowhere near the fitness levels of the other players and Byron is just coming back.
“Moore has been sub lately and coming off the bench but he was a big threat. He could have potentially scored. They know the link-up play and what’s expected, I thought they were alright.”

The story behind The Terrace and retro replica shirts .. club website