Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Strange one. Made no impression despite his pedigree, form at Wycombe in League 2, and on paper being really well suited to Lowe's attacking full back system.

Looking back at last summer, we were really excited about signing two players from Arsenal and Man City... both huge flops, and there was clearly a reason they were going from top Premier League clubs to League One.

Mar 14, 2009
Unfortunately, one or two players in is just papering over the cracks.

This is why l said itā€™s a transition season.

I think they at least need two commanding CBā€™s. They need someone to play RWB.

Up front they just arenā€™t physical enough. Rudden works hard but isnā€™t good enough.

Itā€™s going to be a tough few months ahead if he really does believe this squad is good enough. You only have to see how ineffective we are in both penalty boxes to realise the squad ainā€™t good enough.

You canā€™t take a defence that leaked 80 league goals and make those players defend better. Especially when you play more open, attacking style than the previous manager. I mean Argyle played with 10 men behind the ball at times last season but they still leaked that many goals. I think thatā€™s basically everything you need to know.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Shankster":3n7f94t7 said:
Thank god, he is diabolical

Your generosity of spirit appears almost boundless!!

You aren't a Manager, you aren't a pro, his presence at the Club has cost you little or nothing.

I'm sure he won't feel great reading that, he doesn't need the benefit of your expertise.

Wish I had been 'diabolical' enough to have been signed by Arsenal and Argo!

I'd like to wish the young lad all the best for the future! :thumbs: :scarf:

Oct 10, 2012
With what happened to Callum Dyson, I wonder if young Tafari has a few injury issues.

Jul 12, 2016
Dyson, Smith -Brown, Moore and Josh Grant
Surely we now have proof that youngsters from Premiership clubs find it hard to cope with division 1 and 2.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Shame, but he's clearly not lived up to expectations. Agree that it is a transitional season but once Lowe has shifted out the deadwood then we will fly.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
oldage":1vb4pajn said:
Surely we now have proof that youngsters from Premiership clubs find it hard to cope with division 1 and 2.

Exactly what I said a few days ago to a group of pals.

Amazing isnā€™t it?

JannerinCardiff

šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ
ā™£ļø SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
oldage":75fzmadu said:

Not sure I agree with Josh Grant. I think he just needs to be played in his best position. Heā€™s clearly got some talent.

Jan 27, 2012
I donā€™t think Tafari Moore is the worst player ever, but it just hasnā€™t worked out for him here.

Adams signed a bunch of duff defenders at the start of last season which resulted in the club being relegated- Moore, Smith-Brown, Canavan, Wooton and Riley. The terrible form of Macey didnā€™t help matters either.

The ones who are still here from the above list need to be moved on once their contracts run out. Unfortunately they were never good enough- and I think that was very clear after only a few games into last season.

Oct 16, 2016
cheshiregreen":1gw8ezvu said:
Shankster":1gw8ezvu said:
Smith-Browne is a footballer and shouldā€™ve been retained.

When was he released? Still under contract as far as I am aware.
Two year contract, loaned out n year two? Iā€™d say thatā€™s released