50/50 Grimsby Town | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

50/50 Grimsby Town

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hello Pasoti peeps and welcome to your 50/50 brief.

The atmosphere at evening games always seems to be pretty special as the fans send it to a different level, and especially with the return of Ian Holloway to Home Park we should be in for a great match with both teams playing good attacking football. At the game last week it was brilliant to see the return of Armed Forces Day and the singing from the supporters for the National Anthem was tremendous, the Green Army did it justice.

As always it’s great when the prizes get claimed. Well, last week a well known man at PAFC - John McNulty - won the cash prize of £875 after buying his ticket from our Elaine in Hospitality. Ironically it was John who set up the 50/50 lottery as sponsor and Chairman over 20 years ago. John said since forming the lottery he has always followed the activities of this very active group closely. We hope we are doing you proud John. John has been involved with the club for over 40 years being a former Associate Director, Main Board Director and CEO during the Paul Sturrock Era. After being made Director he stood down from the lottery (in case he won). John was in control of the Planning/Demolition and rebuilding of the Devonport/Lyndhurst/Barn Park stands and has been a member of GAWAG for the recently refurbished Mayflower grandstand. He obtained for the club the FSB certificate in 2004 (Football Stewarding Qualification), Design and installation of the buy a brick campaign and a member of the Vice Presidents Club. Finally John said “I am very proud of the club and I feel we are now entering another successful era”. I must say on behalf of myself and the team that it’s a pleasure knowing you John.

John McNulty with our Elaine.
V69bpVv.jpg

Your 50/50 are also match sponsors for Tuesday's game where five lucky fans who won this prize in our lottery draw, along with their guest, will be treated to great a champagne reception, ground tour, three course meal, greet the teams out at pitch side, plus a chance in the table draw to win a signed framed shirt presented to them at the end of the game by the man of the match.

Tuesday’s prizes are:-

First Prize – Cash prize.

Second Prize – A voucher from Nuffield Health Fitness Centre Plymouth for one month’s membership.

Third Prize – A voucher for two at River Dart Country Park Adventures Dartmoor from yet another new sponsor.

Fourth Prize – The site that keeps giving Pasoti have donated a pair of the famous umbrellas

Thanks as always for supporting the 50/50 lottery and remember you have to be in it to win it.

======================================

article-1269856-066EB2540000044D-463_468x286.jpg

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
IJN":2hoehujp said:
What a photo that is!

:shock:
What might have been had he not “done the dirty” on us. Could it have been us instead of Blackpool?

Happy memories of being with Argyle in Austria in 2007 for pre-season with some of the ‘big boys’, looking at our players and feeling that we belonged in that company.

We get off to a great start in the Championship and then along comes Mandaric...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I truly loved those Austrian trips, nothing to do with the football just the feeling of camaraderie was brilliant.

It did help that the weather was always good as well. I'm not sure which was the best, but I remember laughing all day and every day.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Can we have the winning numbers please Uncle Ken?

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
And last nights winning tickets are.

First prize £ 650 - ticket 578
Second prize - ticket 4195
Third prize - ticket 1744
Fourth prize - ticket 1238

What a great win for the Mighty Greens where on are way.

Thanks as always supporters

Uncle Ken and the team