Cameron Sangster leaves PAFC | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Cameron Sangster leaves PAFC

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Wow, that's a real surprise. Had high hopes for him. What's that all about? :crazy:

GreenDave1981

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 5, 2017
I suspect his football boots business is going to make him a much better living than football is and he has made a decision to focus on that.

This is purely conjecture but it looked to me that he was potentially onto something massive there

Good luck to the lad. Hope he makes it big

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I reckon he’s decided that he's Not going to make it (big enough) as a pro footballer and is going to focus on and develop his business interests instead. This is a complete guess by the way.

[GreenDave1981 clearly agrees with me. We typed out posts simultaneously!]

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Yes, this is a big surprise. The lad was considered by many supporters as one with a big future in the game. I hope he has not become frustrated by his lack of first XI opportunities and wants to try his luck elsewhere. I must admit I expected him to have played more games for Dorchester than he has. Maybe his business interests have greater appeal than being just a sub at Dorchester Town!

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
The only thing I can think is he didn't fill out but it didn't do Kevin Summerfield any harm who had a similar build. He is a fantastic player but perhaps wants to concentrate on his business

Feb 8, 2005
Surprised me when I read that Harry Hodges is now with Bristol Rovers and has gone to Gloucester City on loan.

What is going on?

Jan 27, 2012
Argyle have let some very talented youngsters walk out of their doors over the years. I hope this isn’t another mistake.

If Sangster has indeed taken this decision himself to concentrate on his business, as some have speculated, then I’d question his wisdom. He has his whole life to pursue business interests, but you can only be a professional footballer for a very small window of time which soon disappears.

If I was Gary Johnson I’d be making a phone call.

Jimmyd

✅ Evergreen
♣️ SWAG Member
Jan 3, 2009
According to his personal Instagram it was his choice to focus on his business. Obviously if his heart wasnt 100% into pursuing a football career at that level then it's totally the right decision. Fair play to make such a big decision at that age and good luck to him

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
gaspargomez":37ob02cg said:
Argyle have let some very talented youngsters walk out of their doors over the years. I hope this isn’t another mistake.

What other young players have proved Argyle wrong in recent years?

I can only think of Isaac Vassell.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Surprised and slightly baffled

Jimmyd

✅ Evergreen
♣️ SWAG Member
Jan 3, 2009
Tugboat":1l9vxgxo said:
Surprised and slightly baffled

I am the opposite of both. He has what appears to be a succesful business which is giving him a lifestyle (and presumably an income) that football isnt likely to give him. I imagine he's sat down with Lowe and other people and has realised he's not part of the first team plans, and going out on loan here there and everywhere probably doesnt appeal.

He is getting to visit the biggest stadiums and players in the world, and let's be honest, with all due respect, he's unlikely to get those opportunities playing football. He's obviously not as in love with the game as we might have thought

Good look to him.