Brief synopsis! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief synopsis!

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Quite a forgettable game with relatively few notable action points. Strangely seemed to go by quite quickly.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Worst ref I’ve seen in years

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Think Argyle set up in the wrong way for this one, the structure was not right, there were gaping holes and we got blown apart despite a lot of huffing & puffing. :greensmile:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We were so good we blew the roof off!

Oct 14, 2015
The humour wont last.....someone will come along and blame the club for the postponement I’m sure...

In this day of Health and Safety I knew as soon as I saw the potential postponement I should’ve got off the train from Hertfordshire and gone home....

£110 train fare
£25 ticket
Manky cup of First Great Western coffee
And just pulled into Exeter St David’s

:funny: :funny:

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Welwyn Pilgrim":1eetis1d said:
The humour wont last.....someone will come along and blame the club for the postponement I’m sure...

In this day of Health and Safety I knew as soon as I saw the potential postponement I should’ve got off the train from Hertfordshire and gone home....

£110 train fare
£25 ticket

Fair play to you. :facepalm:

Dec 3, 2005
Daz":3hmvjucj said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":3hmvjucj said:

£110 train fare
£25 ticket

Fair play to you. :facepalm:

Match ticket will still be valid for the re-arranged game. Though probably on a Tuesday now, unless we get knocked out of the FA Cup then it could be on the 30th November.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Grimsby just never turned up tbh, we should have won but we didn't seem to turn up either.

Typical Argyle!! About to open a brand new paint-licked Grandstand and the old one starts falling to bits!! :lol:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i hope it will be played on a saturday for my brothers sake.he can only get to the saturday matches as he lives in wiltshire and uses the railway.

Sep 6, 2006
Steve Evans":3oo3l8yn said:
i hope it will be played on a saturday for my brothers sake.he can only get to the saturday matches as he lives in wiltshire and uses the railway.

2nd round fa cup day after we lose to Bolton?