Score Predictions vs Bolton | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score Predictions vs Bolton

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
2-0 loss all day long, I'm afraid. Bolton are finally beginning to click under Keith Hill whilst we appear to be somewhat hit and miss (mostly the latter). Therefore, the routine FA Cup run that never was. :roll:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Emeraldinho":27b4osln said:
2-0 loss all day long, I'm afraid. Bolton are finally beginning to click under Keith Hill whilst we appear to be somewhat hit and miss (mostly the latter). Therefore, the routine FA Cup run that never was. :roll:

Hate to agree, but I agree..

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Will take a draw.

Another home game for us.
In the hat for the draw (I always prefer to be in the hat!)
Big Keith Hill back at HP - Love that guy!! :nworthy:

Mar 8, 2016
3-0 Bolton. Remi Mathews not having a single save to make. Our defeat to Exeter has shown this teams real colours.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
4-0 at best - if we can't do better against Excreta how are we going to do any better against a higher league team?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
0-1 as at HT, Argyle playing well, ergo:

2-0 loss all day long, I'm afraid. Wrong!

4-0 at best - if we can't do better against Excreta how are we going to do any better against a higher league team? Wrong!

3-0 Bolton. Remi Mathews not having a single save to make. Our defeat to Exeter has shown this teams real colours. Wrong!

2-0 loss all day long, I'm afraid. Bolton are finally beginning to click under Keith Hill whilst we appear to be somewhat hit and miss (mostly the latter). Therefore, the routine FA Cup run that never was. :roll: Wrong!

Bad luck chaps.

Have another go! Tonight's lottery numbers mayhap?? :think:

Oct 14, 2015
JannerinCardiff":1y7ded6a said:
Emeraldinho":1y7ded6a said:

Hate to agree, but I agree..

Brilliant as when we took the lead you suddenly fancied us to win.....