Forest Green Rovers beamback 16th November Green Taverners | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Forest Green Rovers beamback 16th November Green Taverners

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
If the quality of picture and commentary is as good as it was for the Swindon game, £10 (including pint and pasty) is a good deal. It may not be good enough for a Crystal Palace supporter but it’s fine by me. Does he expect a ‘Pioneer style’ meal?

However, I do understand that stream back for the Exeter game was not the same quality. I can’t comment first hand as I couldn’t get a ticket but look forward to the Forest Green game.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":upvebugp said:
You’ll never understand Paul.

I can't believe that we haven't taken the opportunity to upgrade to milk stout; pie, mash & liquor and jellied eels!
We definitely missed a gourmet match-day experience there! :sick:

Kenny Pester

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Oct 17, 2006
Cattedown, Plymouth.
davie nine":2kvlb479 said:
If the quality of picture and commentary is as good as it was for the Swindon game, £10 (including pint and pasty) is a good deal. It may not be good enough for a Crystal Palace supporter but it’s fine by me. Does he expect a ‘Pioneer style’ meal?

However, I do understand that stream back for the Exeter game was not the same quality. I can’t comment first hand as I couldn’t get a ticket but look forward to the Forest Green game.

I think that's because the Swindon game was selected for Live TV coverage abroad and the Exeter game was just a standard single view camera.

Looking at the Forest Green game, it looks like its been selected to be broadcast again overseas(Croatia,Serbia,Slovenia and probably more countries) so the camera coverage may be the same as Swindon. Taken from here: https://liveonsat.com/uk-england-all-football.php

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The game will be broadcast live in the USA on ESPN+, beIN Sports and Kayo Sports in Australia, HUB Sports 2 in Singapore and several channels in Eastern Europe.

Apr 4, 2015
The Doctor":2hjsyh69 said:
Simple question:

Does anyone know if you can pay on the door for the live beam-back this afternoon?

as far as I know you can't as I had to pop in during the week to pick up my tickets but I could be wrong.

FWIW cabbie I and many others find it fantastic value in superb surroundings, well organised and very much appreciated. How much do they charge for the same type of thing at your club and what do you get for your money? If you dont like it dont come, simple. I doubt if you'll be missed.

I can't wait to get there today and the GT's are doing a great job in the new bar plus the beer is good and cheaper than most other places, win win.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
The Doctor":8ihexgl1 said:
Simple question:

Does anyone know if you can pay on the door for the live beam-back this afternoon?

Hi Doc
I have just checked & there are plenty of tickets available so if you want to pop down you can pay on the door

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Argyle Nutter":l7pd7hi5 said:
The Doctor":l7pd7hi5 said:
Simple question:

Hi Doc
I have just checked & there are plenty of tickets available so if you want to pop down you can pay on the door

Many thanks, although I’m now thinking I might go to see Le Mans at the cinema. (My star sign is Libra - I’m horribly indecisive!)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
freddie2greens":1uo5kbra said:
The Doctor":1uo5kbra said:
Simple question:

as far as I know you can't as I had to pop in during the week to pick up my tickets but I could be wrong.

FWIW cabbie I and many others find it fantastic value in superb surroundings, well organised and very much appreciated. How much do they charge for the same type of thing at your club and what do you get for your money? If you dont like it dont come, simple. I doubt if you'll be missed.

I can't wait to get there today and the GT's are doing a great job in the new bar plus the beer is good and cheaper than most other places, win win.

My point is based on the fact that I don't drink and I'm not a great lover of pasties and nothing to do with being a supporter of a club elsewhere. I'm sure it is great value but I am asking are alternatives on offer for people like myself?

robin

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 4, 2011
Not a great lover of pasties! How could you even consider uttering those words, and on a match day...
There is actually an alternative, move back to London.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
PL2 3DQ":2yvssvn2 said:
The game will be broadcast live in the USA on ESPN+, beIN Sports and Kayo Sports in Australia, HUB Sports 2 in Singapore and several channels in Eastern Europe.

There only seems to be 2 cameras positioned on the halfway line I will
be surprised if the can cover the corner where the players come out.