season ticket payment options | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

season ticket payment options

Aug 26, 2019
Does anyone else think there is mileage in the suggestion that the club could adopt a saving scheme to help purchase a season ticket in the same way you can purchase saving stamps at a supermarket .
I am aware that the cost of a season ticket can now be spread over 4 or 10 months with direct debit but the cost is still incumbent on the buyer.
With my suggestion you can buy stamps whenever , family , friends , etc can give them as birthday / Christmas presents better that than spend £10 on a novelty gift that's never used , then when the season tickets go on sale you can redeem the stamps either in part or in full against the cost of the ticket .
This would in my opinion be beneficial to the club because
A) The income is spread more evenly over the year ,
B) In the case of relegation anyone who thinks they wont bother next season might think twice if they already have for eg £200 towards the pot .
The stamps would not be refundable but could if a season ticket is not wanted be redeemed in the club shop.
The cost of implementing such a scheme would be minimalist and I cant see why it would be detrimental to run it alongside the current arrangements .

May 16, 2016
exmu000":21m6tw47 said:
Does anyone else think there is mileage in the suggestion that the club could adopt a saving scheme to help purchase a season ticket in the same way you can purchase saving stamps at a supermarket .
I am aware that the cost of a season ticket can now be spread over 4 or 10 months with direct debit but the cost is still incumbent on the buyer.
With my suggestion you can buy stamps whenever , family , friends , etc can give them as birthday / Christmas presents better that than spend £10 on a novelty gift that's never used , then when the season tickets go on sale you can redeem the stamps either in part or in full against the cost of the ticket .
This would in my opinion be beneficial to the club because
A) The income is spread more evenly over the year ,
B) In the case of relegation anyone who thinks they wont bother next season might think twice if they already have for eg £200 towards the pot .
The stamps would not be refundable but could if a season ticket is not wanted be redeemed in the club shop.
The cost of implementing such a scheme would be minimalist and I cant see why it would be detrimental to run it alongside the current arrangements .

Or, instead of buying a gift £10 'Stamp' , you are given an actual Tenner for your gift and are trusted not to spend it before you want to buy a Season Ticket ?

Much less administration for all concerned.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
If another 'potential owner' happened to be passing through on a walking holiday, I wouldn't want £200 squids worth of ST stamps for next season in my bedside cabinet.
Sure it is now thankfully unlikely to happen but never get complacent!!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The club sell £5, £10 and £20 gift cards. I'm sure I was told they've been used towards season ticket costs in the past.

Edited: Confirmed that you can indeed use Gift Cards towards season tickets so no need to go down the stamp route.